Chapter 46

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As Alice then walk out of the elevator and walk in to the third floor where the admirals is now getting for her.

The third floor is vet luxurious and only a few could be even ale to enrr the  floor.

Unless you have a VIP card that was been given to you by any of the deputy chief admiral or above ranking.

Then that is the only way for you to be able to enter the third floor of the room.

And not to mention that no one will be able to enter it other than the deputy chief admiral and above.

Are the ones can enter the third floor itself but there are other ways as well to enter it.

That would be the case of student who are rank 5-1 are allowed to enter

The whole floor is build to be a luxurious and well safe place.

Filled with high security levels that barely anyone could get in without getting detected at all.

And not to mention how well clean the whole floor is maintained at that.

It serves as a place for VIP to see which candidate have some potential on all of them.

And each one should be able to give them there support wether it is a weapons company.

To the world leaders they could gain support on.

But there are also other reason for this place it serves as a meeting place for high ranking officer.

And leaders of other nation when they visit the academy.

Eagle Union International Academy is one if the four most well known academy.

The others would be the Royal Navy Academy, Ironblood Institution, and Sakura Imperial Academy.

Each 3 year this four academy would take turns to held the world naval tournament.

Where they can show off there skills and gain huge impression from various powers.

That would all benefit them in the future this year however.

Is the time for the Eagle Union International Academy to be the one to held the World International Naval Tournament.

But the most interesting thing about this year is the Aether Corp president that has been a mystery.

For more than 3 years now has been reported to be here in New York.

It is possible that he will agree to the invitation to join watching the World International Naval Tournament.

And this person is extremely powerful to say the least.

If someone could gain his favor the would have his support right away.

And massive amounts of resources would be all given to them if that ever happens.

But there is a slight problem to it since the Aether Corp president is said to be one hard man to convince.

As only a few could even gain a impression from him let alone his support.

But if he does give anyone of them his support even the tiniest bit.

They could be able to gain a huge boost in there performance and in combat as well.

the Aether Corp is no joke at all even for Alice as she herself has seen what this company can do.