Chapter 13

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Y/N raises his left foot 2 feet from the metal floor he was standing on right now.

As he then slam it to the ground and immediately black and red waves spread all over the floor.

But it did not stop there the upper floor above Y/N split open and connected with the floor he was in right now.

The waves of black and red continue to spread to the other floors that are surrounding Y/N.

As it continue to spread without stopping like a tsunami that will swallow everything in its path.

Over more than 100,000 floors that has become one single super floor Y/N was standing ontop of a tower.

As he looks around and see the whole floor is more than 2.5 billion Miles Wide, 2.5 billion miles long, and 2.5 billion miles high.

Y/N: this place will be a good start on creating the whole Siren fleet.

Y/N said as he looks around the massive room with various building on it.

All of which are giant factories and storage room the size of the whole room is enough to fit a planet if one see this.

They would surely have a heart attack when they saw how massive this room is.

And one could not imagine the shop is big itself and the room is smaller than the ship.

Yet it still bigger than anyone could have imagine.

Y/N: the North will be the production model ship factories, lab, and testing field.

Y/N said as the northern part of the room started to build various production model ships.

Not to mention that Y/N has made the southern part of the room into one large storage room.

That has Infinite space in it meaning infinite amount of ship would be able to stored inside the storage room.

Y/N: the West part of the room would be suitable for High Class Siren to be made there.

Y/N said as he snap his fingers and the factories on the west part of the room all started to change.

And it became a massive super structure that anyone would have been amaze to death on seeing it.

The construction of the West part was not that very hard to be made.

Since Y/N has Infinite of nano-bots that can help him on creating the various parts of the ship.

Y/N turn around and look a the East part of the room that is still empty and has yet to have any thing in it.

Y/N: I wonder if I could make various ship on the East.

Y/N said as he jumps of the tower and immediately fall towards the metal floor.

As he slowly fall metal like wings appeared behind him as he glides towards the East.

As he slowly glides towards the East he thought of what to create in the last part of the floor.

Y/N: a research facility should be suitable there and the Sirens could create various new ships for me that will greatly benefit me and the others in the future.

Y/N said to himself as he activate the booster in his wings and immediately he flew faster now.

And was not gliding anymore since he was moving at a very fast speed.