Chapter 159 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all  enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

After the meeting with each other and there plans on how to deal with the Zin that is stationed within this continent.

Y/N have left immidietly and went on to proceed with his plans that he has talked with Alice and the others.

When they are having a meeting with each other and they have agree to Y/N proposal but the do not know what kind of ship he is making.

Humanity is advancing very fast normally if they did not have the shipgirls.

They would have to build giant ships for several years or even a decade before the could able.

To bring there ships into battle where they will have to faced off with the Zins.

And humanity back then would have been destroyed if the did not discover about the Wisdom Cube.

That no granted them to build massive ships and can turn them into humans to make the able to fight off the Zins.

It has been hundreds of years now since that has happened.

And with the technological weapons and advancement that humanity is gaining all the time now.

Y/N is sure that they would be able to reach the space age in just a few decades from now.

After all who would not be surpise if the whole human race reach a insane level of technology.

In just a few years that is what war and some tech that they discover and make gives them.

But there is always a cost whenever they have gain new things j war such as the lives that will be taken away from war.

That is why there is peace and war all the time to ensure the balance and survival of a race.

When Y/N have left after the meeting he had several repair and builder shipgirls.

Follow him and went onto the other side of the mountain where he did not came back for few days.

While no one really knows what is being build there some tried to see what is going on there.

But only for them to return back in disappointment that they can't get in there.

Due to the heavy numbers of guards that are guarding the place making anyone trying to get in there.

Would be impossible so they could only wait and see what Y/N and his members are making.

Even Alice does not know what he is building on the other side if the mountain.

But seeing that is top secret and they are in the middle of a enemy territory.

It is best not to peak onto what he is building on the other side of the mountain.

Until they would be able to see what they are actually building when the allow them to see it.

Or whatever the thing is being built and Alice just hope that the building of whatever.

Would be on the other side of the mountains would be worth it since she is getting.

Impatient and her head is already itching her to go and see what he is making.

But she can force herself to do so since it would just make her feel like betraying Y/N.

Since they can't allow anyone to see what is being build there as the Zins may have sended some scout into there base.