Chapter 91 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Enterprise look straight at Akagi right now as she smirks and grip hold onto her two swords.

Enterprise: your not going anywhere Akagi.

Enterprise said as she ponts her left sword at Akagi right now who narrowed her eyes.

Akagi: hmpf it's been a while now since we have fought Grey Ghost.

Akagi said with a smile on her face as she look at Enterprise and her her hands holding several paper cross right now.

As she looks at Enterprise who smirk at this and then said.

Enterprise: yes it has been a while now tell me how strong are you now Akagi?

Enterprise asked as she looks at Akagi who just laugh a bit of this and then said.

Akagi: oh I don't know care to test that  out?

Akagi asked as she looks at Enterprise who nodded at this as the two calmly look at each other and then.

*clang*.

Before anyone could even see Akagi and Enterprise are already infront of each other right now.

As Akagi was holding onto two 12 inch daggers right now as it is clashed with Enter dual blades right now

As the two look at each other and Enterprise then said.

Enterprise: you have improve well I could say.

Enterprise said as she stare at Akagi who just smirk at this and then said.

Akagi: I could say the same to you as well Grey Ghost.

Akagi said as she and Enterprise jumps away from each other and then launches several planes.

Ad Enterprise jump onto her Nightshade Multirole Fighter Jet right now.

As she looks at Akagi who is now riding onto her own plane which is a Mk5 Haruna High speed Interceptor.

As Akagi turns back to look at Enterprise and then smirks.

Akagi: catch me if you can Grey Ghost.

Amagi taunted as her plane flew off right now and fly into the air above.

Enterprise seeing this only smirk as well at this and then said.

Enterprise: oh I will Akagi.

Enterprise said as her plane suddenly went hypersonic as it flew up into the air above them.

And immediately Enterprise catch up with Akagi who saw her following her from behind.

Akagi: quite fast as ever Grey Ghost.

Akagi said as she throws several daggers towards Enterprise right now.

As Enterprise saw this and immediately swung her blade to block and deflect all of them.

*Clang*

*Clang*

The daggers all were selected easily as Enterprise then makes her two swords connect again.

As it turns into her bow as she aims it on Akagi and then said.

Enterprise: the ghost shall follow where ever you go.

Enterprise said as she let go of the
string that is connected to the arrow on her bow.

As the yellow arrow made of energy flew off and then hit one of the wings of Akagi plane.