Chapter 18

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Three years just like what Y/N has said he will not be able to talk or make contact with Alice.

Ever since there talk with each other Alice could not able to call or even find any clue where Y/N have went.

But just knowing he was in Russia is enough for her to understand.

Since he did promise that he will come back in the next 3 years.

Over more than 3 years Alice have been studying hard in the naval academy.

Earning a very huge reputation among the classes and the whole Academy itself.

Her performance and knowledge about how to handle ships where extremely huge.

Not to mention she has memorize all type of ship from the 4 factions to the other small Faction.

All of which are huge in numbers over 400+ of various ships.

One might be overwhelm just to even be able to memorize there name, age, appearance and what type of ship they are.

Gender does not matter since all of the ship are female.

So that is the only easiest thing about them is that they are all females.

As to how and why they are females is another reason that Y/N knew why and how they take the form of a female.

There are others reason on how they are female that are not really true at all.

One must know that humanity lack the knowledge and full understanding of the Wisdom Cube.

Let alone be able to fully utilize it's full potential.

This is a mystery that many have tried to uncover for the last 200 years.

But none have successfully able to fully understand the secret of the Wisdom Cube.

Humanity is still far behind in terms of technology since they have yet to even understand the galaxy they live in.

Funny thing is they do not observe the other planets that are within the super Solar System they are in.

It would be a joke if they knew that the nearest planet to them which is Mars.

Have been colonized by Y/N and is now growing into a massive Empire over 100% of the planet have been fully occupied by Y/N and his army.

Making him the ruler of Mars now thanks to several illusion beam they have projected around Mars.

They are able to make the Mars look normal just like same old red planet.

But in truth within the illusion field that covers over Mars is green and blue giant planet.

Filled with life and various cities have been builted in every corner of the planet itself.

Y/N however have bigger ambition that is go conquer the whole universe itself and beyond it.

He wants to also conquer other empty universe that surrounded the universe he was in.

Quite a very impossible thing to do right however Y/N have broke this rule.

Since he has been able to conquer over more than 50% of the whole Planes Of Existence within 3 years.

All of which are empty and lifeless world since he has no intention to go to war.

With other worlds since he has different goals in mind.