Chapter 137

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Y/N right now we could see him walking out of the room where Max has been as the guards all outside stand straight up when they see him coming out.

Y/N have talked to Max and the others for more than 30 minutes now when he has left Alice.

And there was almost over more than 40 minutes before the whole ceremony starts.

After all it still not late at night and right now it is only 7:20 PM tonight and the whole arena outside.

Is getting livelier than ever before right now and it won't be long before the whole ceremony will be crowded later on when it starts.

Max and Y/N have talked about the things that Max needs to talk to the Azur Lane Council.

Of what the things he will be needing and from the looks of it Y/N will be with Alice in no time.

After all Y/N was not given tittle of being the best negotiator in the whole world for nothing.

And he is sure the whole council will agree with his choice and being with several highly advance shipgirls.

That will be protecting him it won't be a problem at all and it will look like a walk in the park for him.

The Fortress Naval Base is very large and it cost a huge amount of money mostly they had.

To rip out some lands on nearby places within the neutral zones in order to be able to.

Make the 500 miles wide in diameter naval base for Alice and it is one of the most largest one as well.

And no one has ever seen it before they mannage go make this due to the shipgirls builders.

That can help increased the amount if time to build the bases easily and did not take that long at all.

Only 2 years and be able to finish making the base and right now it is the most advance base ever known to man.

For humanity that is and it is shape like a massive command carrier that is moving on the water.

Thankful the whole base can defend itself against the Zins or else it would have sink already.

Anyway back at Y/N right now as he has walked out of the room and left.

As he needs to head back and see if Alice have finish changing her clothes.

So she can be ready for the ceremony later on but before that Y/N turns around.

And heads to a room that has no security in it or any surveillance camera or any other security devices.

Which he is right now underground at the basement floor thanks to an elevator nearby.

As he walks out of the elevators and walk through the massive hallway if the basement.

Of the arena which has lights and is clear as whir since the walls and floor is painted in white and made of hard steel alloy.

As he looks at a pillar to the side and push a hidden lever behind it.

As the whole wall spins around and Y/N was move behind it replacing another wall that looks similar to the ones that Y/N has been

Y/N right now is in a room that is spacious and he looks around and saw them.

Arbiter: darling you have finally arrived.

Arbiter said as she was sitting on a couch with her riggings floating to the side.