Chapters 85 (Special Event: World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

In the faction leaders VIP room right now we could see several leaders all seating on some expensive and comfy chairs.

As they all were looking at the screen infront of them as this was the leaders of the faction.

From Eagle Union you already knew is Nimitz the Grand Admiral and Michael the President of Eagle Union.

In the Ironblood side right now we could see the Great Kaiser Wilhelm IV along with his Grand Admiral.

Which is Zain Wilhelm his little younger brother who manage the Navy that they have.

In the Royal Navy side we could see Prime Minister Churchill along with his Grand Admiral which is Nathan Klein.

In the Sakura Empire side we could see Emperor Hirohito and his Grand Admiral which Yamamoto.

In the Iris Unorthodox we could see president John Claudias III and his Grand Admiral Rose Claserine.

In the Dragon Impery side we could see Emperor Zao Chen and his Grand Admiral Lu Cang.

In the Roman Federation side we could see president Litto Auswel and his Grand Admiral Russel Duaswitch.

And the last is the Northern Parliament side which we could see president Reinzil and his Grand Admiral Kuznetsov.

All of them are looking at the screen infront of them as they have several expression right now.

And that is mostly shock and impressed look on there faces right now.

Kaiser: I must say Michael your new Grand Admiral is very impressive and have able to test two types of ships from the Aether Corp.

Kaiser said as he look at his cousin who was staring at the screen infront of them right now.

Michael: please No need for the praise cousin you should not own they are amazing in combat as well.

Michael said as Kaiser chuckle at this and nodded as he looks at the others.

Kaiser: what do you think John?

Kaiser asked as he looks at the leader of the Iris Unorthodox who was looking at the screen.

John hearing Kaiser asked him he snap out of his thoughts as he turns to look at him and then said.

John: very impressive and amazing I could only say the Aether  have mannage to develop a new type of ship i don't know what this two ships look like but I am curious what the look like.

John said with a curious look as the others as well nodded in agreement at this.

Churchill: that I can agree on I heard that Reinzil have met with the Aether Corp president this morning?

Churchill asked as he turns his head to look at Reinzil who chuckled when he heard this.

Reinzil: it was nothing much but making a deal with him and request of a new type of ship to be made.

Reinzil said as the others were curious about this since his nation.

Is notability known to have large fleets of destroyers and only fee battleships.

John: I believe that you are requesting new types of ship from him?

John asked as Reinzil nodded at this and then said.

Reinzil: yes lately the Zins have been attacking the Northern neutral zones from our side and Eagle Union.

Reinzil said with a grim look on his face right now as the others understand what he means.