Chapter 113 (Special Event:World Naval Battle Tournament)

A/N: here is the next chapter that you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Alice and the others all walk towards the docking bay that is right infront of them.

As they all look at he screen on the side as usual it show the strength and capabilities of this new ship.

Alice: I wonder what kind of ship would it be this time.

Alice said as the others all thought about it as well and they just wait and see for it themselves.

Though they are curious what this ship would look like and what type it would be.

San Diego: oh is it a destroyer commander?

San Diego asked as Alice shook her head at this and the said.

Alice: no I am not sure of that San Diego Y/N did not mention what the ship is or what type it was

Alice said as San Diego nodded at this and was a bit disappointed that they won't be able to see what the ship type is.

But they would still see it anyway so they will just have to wait and see for it themselves.

Since they are going to what this new ship look like anyway.

All of them continue to walk for a few more seconds till they have arrive at the docking bay.

Large giant door of thick metal armor infront of the right now.

Alice and the others all turn to look at the screen on the side as they would like to see what this new last ship is right now.

Enterprise: hey look Arty us here.

Enterprise said as all of them turn there heads to look at the side right now.

And they see Arty riding on her giant shark rigging right now as she was flying towards them.

Arty: hey commander!

Arty said as she waves her hands at them as they all smile on seeing her right now.

And see that she is safe and have no damaged on herself at a which is a good thing to say the least.

Evangel: my dear glad you have come back safe.

Evangel said as Arty jump off her riggings when she was right infront if her mother.

As Evangel catch Arty before she could fall to the floor as SHF hugs her daughter and Arty hugs her back.

Arty: I miss you a bit mom.

Arty said as she hugs her mom and the others all said aww when they saw this.

As it was a very cute thing to see from there perspective right now as it feel like they are watching a happy move moment right now.

Alice: glad you have made it Arty.

Alice said as she she cleared her throat before looking back at the two right now.

As Arty heard what Alice said as she seperated from her mom who outs her back down on the floor.

As Arty heads go Alice and then have her a cute salute and then said.

Arty: I did what you asked commander mister Eric is no more Andi let him feel a painfully defeat as you wanted commander.

Arty said as the other girls all gulp when they heard this as they shook there heads and just forget what they heard.