Chapter 155 (Special Event: Battle For The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As soon as the two went all out they summoned there wolf riggings that looks the same as Aura but is vet different.

In color but still have the same weapon as Nova right now was riding on her wolf rigging which is silver and blue.

Mostly the silver color is due to the armor plate that the wolf has that protects it.

While the fur of her wolf is blue in color and have some silver marking in the face.

Right now her riggings is running through the roof after she and Sapphire split up to help there sisters.

As she right now wear her visor and contacted Maria who was not far away from them.

Nova: Maria we got the info if there base there is over more than 6 main once and the others are outpost spread around the whole continent.

Nova informed Maria who listen to this as she connects it to Y/N and  the others to hear.

Y/N: they have six based we could target this while the outpost should be just bombed and make ate no Zin would left alice.

Y/N suggested to Alice as they are right now in the war council which is above the command deck.

It allows them to talk privately in a room that is inside the command deck but is attached to the roof.

Luckily there would be a pillar supporting the whole room to prevent it from falling to the ground.

While it is sealed tight and the only way to get in is for one to open it within.

Alice: well that could work but I think we should send some small groups to make sure no Zins survive on this outpost.

Alice said this time as Y/N nodded at this and Max this time spoke.

Max: well I would suggest that Y/N should probably start building spacecraft ships to be used against this main bases don't you think Alice?

Max asked as Alice talked about with Max an hour ago while they are still busy on some paperwork.

Alice: yes I suppose you are right max.

Alice said as she turn to look at Y/N who have heard what they spoke of and he only smile at this.

Alice: Y/N can you proceed with developing space built ships

Alice said as Y/N nodded at this and then spoke.

Y/N: well I can do that since I already have just the type of ship that we can use.

Y/N said as he put back the pen he was holding back onto the pocket of his trench coat.

Max: oh and what is this ships you have?

Max asked since he is curios what type of ship  Y/N is making as Y/N smiled at this and then said.

Y/N: Crusader Class Light Cruisers they are not that big only 650 meters long  200 meters wide, and 50 meter in height they are equip with 10 dual-barrelled 25 inch Railguns enough to deal a huge damaged on large bases when in group.

Y/N said as Alice and Max were not surprised when they heard this but smiled instead.

Alice: that is great with the size being small you could use one of our storage reserves and make over 100 of this.

Alice said as Y/N nodded at this and then said.

Y/N: that will not be an issue on making this ships by tomorrow we will have finnish making them.