Chapter 170 (Special Event: Battle Of The Continent Of Atlantis)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

The giant machine like lizard right now was looking at all of them as the others all tense up on seeing this.

The head of the giant lizard open up and they they see someone inside it.

As they all look and see a male Zin that is humanoid and has reptillian features on her face.

Right now we could see the male inside the robot looking at them with an angry look on his face right now as he looks at all of them.

????: you all are going pay lowlife for attacking this base for I Lazen will destroy you all.

The male name Lazen said as he finnish saying this he then close the head of the robot.

Lazen then armed his robot up and uses it claws to try and smash each of the shipgirl.

But luckily all of them mannaged to dodge the incoming attack as they all aimed there cannons at the giant machine.

Nebula: Amagi aimed your cannons on the rear of its arms.

Nebula said as Amagi nodded at this and then aimed her cannons on him.

As she fired her cannons at the arms of the giant lizard and open fired on the arms.

As several freeze shells fired onto one of the lizards armed an then it hit the lizard arms.

As it then starts to freeze as the robot then let go of where it is holding right now and fell of the mountain.

As Nebula and the others all sigh in relief when they all saw this as Nebula gives Amagi a thumbs up.

Nebula: good job Amagi let us go and take that robot out.

Nebula said as she walks to the side of the cliff and then looks at it.

As she then see that the robot has fallen of the mountain and has fallen into the ground bellow.

Lancelot: I don't think we are done with Lazen he still can fight.

Lancelot said as the mouth of the robot lizard open up and the fire a ball of flame.

As the fireball fly into the air as the attack head onto the hole where Amagi and the others are all in.

Amagi: we got incoming.

Amagi said as she fired her cannons at the incoming ball of fire.

As several beams came out of her cannons that has ice on it flew towards the ball of fire.

Amagi mannage to freeze in ice as the ball of ice now then starts to fall back as the robot saw this.

And try to move away but got hit in the arm as this made the robot stuck on the ground.

Nebula we have to take tha thing out before it could cuase more damage.

Nebula said as Amagi nodded at this along with the others all as well.

Amagi: yes you are right have the others all bombs that thing.

Amagi said as the others all nodded at this and they all launch there planes onto the incoming robot.

They turn around and look at the others and who they all saw made them have a surprise look on there faces.

As they see none other than Infinity right now one of the infinity class ships that are with them.