Chapter 5

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

As Y/N follow the others with Alice pulling him to follow her.

As she seem to be scared of losing him which is understandable.

Since one is deeply in love to another they would be deeply attached to the said love one.

Some may be even follow to death if that ever happens.

As of right now Y/N could be seen walking down the large hallway.

At what seem to be a facility in the underground from the pressure of oxygen Y/N could feel.

And how slightly warm it is inside here with several air vent that are 25 meters apart from each other.

They are more than 120 meters deep underground which is very deep if you ask me.

From what Y/N could see this place is extremely secured and no one would be able to know this place at all.

Apart from several other research room the lab they are in.

Is design to create and test new type of ship that will assist on defeating the Zin.

As Y/N think back to what he was thinking.

He suddenly remembered that there was a seventh Silence which is Compiler a newly added Siren to the game.

Just like Omitted although he only knows a few thing about Compiler as he had never played her event yet.

Nonetheless she is also a very formidable opponent for anyone that play in the game.

Not to mention how extremely dangerous she is.

Added that her riggings somehow have a defence energy barrier surrounding her.

One which greatly is a huge advantage to her in the game this doesn't really help her.

But if you compare it to real life any ship girl would have a hard time to deal with her.

Not to mention Enterprise probably would also even have a hard time to deal with the said girl.

If you rank all of the seven from the weakest to the strongest of all of them.

Tester could be said to be the weakest and rank seventh purifier is sixth Compiler is rank fifth Omitter si rank fourth while Observer Alpha and Zero seem to be on par with each other.

But if in a one on one battle Observer Alpha would probably be heavily damge more than Observer Zero could have.

Making her rank at third while Observer Zero would be in the second rank.

And Arbiter would most likely be the number one rank since she is the Siren Empress.

And who knows how strong she is all in all this seven are the strongest of all sirens.

Each of them are very unique and all have different weaknesses.

Which is still a hard thing to even penetrate even if one still mannage to find there weakness.

Arbiter could be said that she barely has any weakness that anyone could find.

Most likely her only weakness is Code G and probably Code T as well.

The small nano-bot that Y/N have released is currently outisde the building.

As it is flying at an insane speed even with its small size.