Bonus 1: Three Years Without You

"Oh, Jiminie..." Taehyung sighed exhaustedly as he watched Jimin sitting on the pier like a corpse waiting for the return of its soul.

"He has been sitting there since Y/N left." Hoseok said in worry. "Should we tell him to go back? It's sunrise already."

Jimin stared blankly at the lake underneath as he hoped with the lowest hope that Y/N would come back, that Y/N was just joking when she said she wanted to go home. He wished he could cry so that he would relieve some of the weight in his heart, but he was unable to; not even his tears could express how he was feeling.

"No, it's fine. Just let him be." Jin shook his head. "He just watched the love of his life slipped out of his reach, and he has three years ahead before he can meet her again."

"Alright. Taehyung and Jungkook, stay back and watch him in case something happens. We have to go back." Yoongi said as all of them, except for Jungkook and Taehyung, turned on their heels to leave the park.

"Poor hyung." Jungkook said with a frown. "It pains me to seeing hyung like that."

"Me too." Taehyung sniffed. "Our sadness is nothing compared to what Jimin is going through right now."

Jimin didn't know how long he had been sitting here, but he could notice the sun was rising on the surface of the lake and Y/N wasn't coming back, not in three years.

After only a few hours, he had already missed Y/N. How could he survive for the next three years? Without her, his days would turn colorless again. Without her, his days would be more suffocating than ever. For him, observing the past Y/N wasn't enough.

The Y/N right now didn't give a damn thing about him; she didn't know about his existence, his love, and his care for her.

He had never missed a shot, never missed an important meeting, never missed anything within his schedule.

And yet, he missed Y/N like crazy just after a few hours.

Jimin was lifeless. Now that he knew he would have to stand and watch the trash Kang Soo Cheol harming Y/N, hitting her, raping her, and ruining her life. He grew restless at the thought of it and was more than ready to kill off the trash when Y/N came back to his side. He was afraid that he couldn't stand it and would murder Kang Soo Cheol to prevent the trash from meeting Y/N.

Jungkook and Taehyung had never witnessed Jimin acting and feeling like this, so this was also novel to them. Taehyung wanted to comfort his friend, but at the same time, he wanted to give Jimin some personal space. Jungkook's eyes were still red as he wished he could be there by his hyung's side.

Finally, Jimin decided to go back. After some time, he was at work normally, but all he did was looking out the window silently. The only time he didn't look at the window was when he watered the flower pot Y/N gave him about a year ago.

His friends were miserable about Jimin, but they couldn't tell him otherwise.

Every night, Jimin would hug anything that reminded him of Y/N or had her scent with it. He had been sleeping with Haneul nowadays as the cat resembled Y/N so much. Jimin began to bring Haneul with him everywhere. He even put Y/N's clothes inside his luggage whenever he had to go somewhere, so that Y/N would always be with him. He would stuff his home with a lot of snacks, hoping that Y/N would soon come back.

"What do you mean Jiminie is buying many plants these days?" Taehyung was stunned when Hoseok showed him all the bills Jimin had paid for some plant shops around the area. 

"I guess taking care of these plants eases Jimin's heart somehow." Hoseok sighed. "But he's neglecting work these days. Taehyung, you have to talk to him about it."

The depressed-Jimin news soon got to Mr. President's ears, that his only son was playing a heartbroken teenage boy when his girlfriend "dumped" him. Although Jimin's parents didn't know exactly how and why Y/N left, they were completely shocked by their son's behaviors. While his father was getting more furious, Jimin's mother tried her best to help her son emotionally.

But Jimin didn't listen to any of his parents.

"Jimin-ah." Taehyung called out when Jimin was still mindlessly looking out of the window in his office. "Today is Y/N's high school graduation ceremony. Do you want to come?"

Jimin's eyes shot open hearing Y/N's name, but he soon came to realize that Y/N was yet to know his identity.

At first, Jimin didn't want to come, but Taehyung still managed to persuade Jimin to come to Sokcho to see Y/N, and of course, from afar. The two men secretly made their way inside the ceremony while looking out for the similar energetic figure of Y/N. 

"Who's that?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in jealousy when he saw Y/N -- the high school Y/N -- was talking all happily with another handsome boy next to her.

"Oh, didn't she tell you that she also had a high school boyfriend?" Taehyung casually replied. "But they broke up after graduation though, so they should say goodbye in approximately... a few hours."

This was why Jimin didn't want to go see the young Y/N because he knew he would get mad at the sight of her in another male's arms. If it wasn't for Y/N, he would have burned the whole school down.

Y/N in high school was very confident and resourceful. She would laugh, she would dance, she would talk, and she would play however she loved it. Jimin loved this side of her so much because she reminded him of his teenage years where he used to dance.

However, Y/N after meeting Kang Soo Cheol was the complete opposite of that. It hurt Jimin to see how much she had changed in a short amount of time; meanwhile, he was being such a useless man for not being able to protect the woman he loved.

Seriously, if it wasn't for the rest of the team, Jimin would have put a bullet in Kang Soo Cheol's skull already. Sometimes, Jimin was imagining what could be the worst death so that he could put Kang Soo Cheol in it.

"Kang Soo Cheol is going to prison today." Yoongi spoke up. "Do you want to do something?"

"I already sent some of our men to go with that trash." Jimin replied as his breath stiffened. "Just make sure that hell is even better than his prison life."

"I'm relieved since Kang Soo Cheol is in prison..." Taehyung sighed. "But then Y/N's condition isn't good right now. We can't even comfort her, and she has no friends, too."

"Jin hyung already called a therapist, so I heard?" Jungkook asked. "Won't she doubt the therapist because it's free?"

"Nah, I guarantee she won't. She hasn't even doubted anything that Jimin has done for her so far." Jin chuckled.

"And Y/N is living alone, will she be okay?"

"I have already settled on that." Jimin sighed. "I also had a girl there living with Y/N just to make sure her safety."

"Wow... our Jiminie..." Taehyung clapped. "He planned everything out, didn't he?"

Trying to attain as much patience as he could, Jimin couldn't wait to get to October 21st, 2020.

Jimin couldn't wait to welcome Y/N back into his life.

--

A/N: BangBangCon 21 made me so happy ^^ but I also cried a lot, though :). FYI, my favorite part of BBC21 was when they sang Born Singer and Mikrokosmos... my eyes were flooded with tears... What's your favorite part?