14. Love At First Sight

"Why?"

"Why what?" Taehyung's face wrinkled.

The next morning, Taehyung came and brought me a small cat plushie key chain. It became a tradition that my babysitter would bring me at least one object, either as a gift or just to cheer me up from this luxurious prison. 

After eating breakfast together, we continued to snack in the living room while watching YourTub on TV. 

"I'm not a morning person, I don't even have the habit to eat breakfast. There were times when I woke up 5 minutes before class. There were times when I even skipped lunch and dinner just to study." I said in a dull tone. 

Taehyung blinked in confusion. "Then...?"

"Don't you see?" I complained. "I'm becoming lazier, I'm eating like a pig. I'm not even worrying about 2020 anymore; instead, I'm thinking about how to live safely in 2016. I'm adapting, Taehyung. I'm becoming 2016!"

Taehyung burst into laughter. "Jimin said you could go out. Why don't you go? You haven't explored the beauty of Seoul yet."

I sighed, finishing another bag of shrimp chips. "This morning, Jimin gave me a credit card. He put it on the kitchen counter."

"Well, then let's go out and have fun with me?"

"B- but, I don't know! I mean, why would he give me the card? What if his girlfriend finds out? If my boyfriend is 'raising' another woman, I will definitely throw both of their bodies to the ocean." I uttered. 

Taehyung was dazed to see me becoming more aggressive. "I already told you. Seolah doesn't care. If she does, she will anger Jimin."

Hearing this, I was surprised. "Why?"

"Jimin doesn't like it when people mess with his business. Even if you're his parents or girlfriend, you can't have any sayings in his actions."

I smirked. "But he's still scared that he won't be the President. That's why he's working so hard to hide me."

"No, Jimin is-"

"Tae, let's go outside." I sat up, letting out my lazy bun on the top of my head.

Taehyung stood up. "Sure, let's go. If you don't want to use Jimin's card, we can use mine."

My eyes glittered. "Really?"

--

I realized that when it came to money, I could be pretty shameless. Although my father and I were just a middle-class family, we together both made enough to live quite comfortably. Knowing that I had Tae's black card in my had, I swiped and I swiped to buy everything that I liked.

After buying a few things for each other, we went to a BBQ restaurant near Jimin's office. Taehyung said that this was his ultimate favorite restaurant in the entire South Korea. Unfortunately, we didn't pass Jimin's office on our way here which I was dying to see what did it look like since he was the son of ParkHere's President.

"Jimin's position in the company is just meh, not so high. But his hobby is bossing around, so don't be surprised when he commands you to do this and that." He shrugged in his boxy smile.

Disappointed but not surprised.

However, an unexpected shit just happened right the moment we set our feet into the restaurant.

"Oh, Taehyung?" I heard a girly familiar voice coming from the left. 

It was Yoo Seolah.

And Jimin.