15. Anger Issues

It was Friday evening. Once again, everyone was at Jimin's penthouse as we had dinner together. It had been one hell of a week with lots of emotional ups and downs. However, as time passed, I started to actualize the reason Jimin was being angry with me when Taehyung and I declared we were a [fake] couple.

"Couple? You two?" Yoongi threw his head back, laughing with his gummy smile. "Taehyung, there are many other ways to cover, why did you use that?"

Taehyung sighed. "I don't know? It was the first method on my mind."

"You have to stick with this lie until Y/N goes back to 2020." Jin said. "And why did you mention that she's my second maternal cousin?"

Taehyung flashed his older brother an apologetic smile.

"Anyway, I'm okay with that. If that can make me look less suspicious, Tae and I can improvise." I walked into the living room with Jungkook while holding a few plates of fruits from the kitchen. I happily smiled at all of them as they gave thanks for the fruits.

Except for Jimin who looked like he was about to murder someone.

"Jimin-ssi." I skipped to his seat, pulling him up. "Come with me, I have something to show you."

"What...?" He was looking rather tired than confused, but still willingly letting me drag him to my room.

I beamed while picking up a flower pot on the nightstand and showing it to Jimin. "This!"

Jimin squinted his eyes; his face's expression was no longer gloomy. "What is this?"

The round ceramic flower pot fitted perfectly in my hands; it was painted half-white upward and half-gold downward with tiny black stars dabbing around the pot. 

"This one already has seeds in it, you can start growing it right away!" I said excitedly. 

Jimin took the flower pot into his hands, but his mouth was saying otherwise. "So you're giving my own money as a gift?"

"Oh, no-no. I bought this yesterday with Jungkook. He paid for it. I only used your card to buy my own flower pots!" I pointed toward the window, showing him my two growing pots side by side with the fake pots bought by Taehyung.

"You are buying unnecessary things-"

"Your house needs some green in it. Just water it enough and daily. Bring it to the sunlight. Try to talk to it as well, but only positive words." I said.

"Why should I talk to something that can't talk back?"

I shrugged. "It's good for the plant. And, you can know my feelings when I talk but you don't."

Jimin was a little startled at my reply as it stroke through his heart.

"Anyway, I bought it to make you feel content. Your job is to not let it die. Bring it to the office with you if possible." I crossed my arms in front of my chest, giving him a smug look. "Also, I know, I know, that day." 

Jimin gave me a what-the-fuck response.

"That day, when Taehyung, you, Seolah, and I were eating lunch together. You looked absolutely annoyed, didn't you? I didn't know why you're acting like that, but now I know."

Jimin was still confused.

I shrugged casually, looking delighted. "You were angry, weren't you? It's not like you didn't like my acting, but you disliked the idea of me and Tae being a couple."

He finally gave me a mirthful smile. "What?"

"I don't know why you dislike it, but clearly you were angry. I can assume that you didn't agree with Taehyung being my fake boyfriend." I confidently stated.