22. Find You A Way Home

While I was alone in my hotel room, Jimin was obviously with Seolah, I didn't even have to ask; they were in a more luxurious suite upstairs.

Thinking about Jimin and Seolah on the same bed sleeping together, I couldn't sleep.

"Oh wow wow wow, Miss Panda, what happened to you?" The next morning when we boarded the plane to go back to Seoul, Taehyung was trying his best to not laughing at my sleepy face.

Earlier, I saw Jimin with Seolah in their 'private room' in the back of the plane. He didn't look sleepy at all; instead, he looked like he just had a good and wild sex last night.

Why was I even angry about this? Sex wasn't that great; it received too many hypes. Why did men crave them so much?

Seolah didn't care to notice my existence. She only had her foxy eyes and sweet lips for her Jimin and his dick. Just by seeing her hungry eyes, I almost lost myself and jumped off the plane.

When we landed in Seoul on Sunday afternoon, Seolah was waiting for her chauffeur to come and take her. Walking out of the plane, I saw Jimin standing next to his girlfriend, seemingly waiting with her. Jimin's gaze caught mine as soon as I set my feet on the ground. During our trip to Hongkong, he was too busy with his Seolah that we didn't even talk to each other. 

I shouldn't be angry I shouldn't be angry I shouldn't-

Hoseok's car was finally here as Taehyung gestured me to follow him.

"So, goodbye! I guess I will see you again." I said my stiff and nervous goodbye to the couple before turning on my heels.

However, without warning, Jimin took my wrist and forced me to look at him. S-H-O-C-K was written on my face since Yoo Seolah was also here and she might misunderstand our 'friendly' relationship. 

"Where are you going?" He furrowed his brows.

I glanced at Seolah's emotionless face (which was burning me down) before turning back to Jimin. "T- Taehyung's home?"

Was my answer correct? Would Seolah doubt me and Jimin?

"Do you think you have another home other than mine?" Jimin said sternly without smiling. His face distorted in anger when I mentioned Taehyung. He then firmly pulled me toward his red sports car, pushing me inside. "Sit there and wait for me."

What the fuck was that?

Slamming the door at my face, Jimin strode to Seolah and said something to her as she just nodded before he paced back to his car and drove away like a mad bull.

Jimin officially left Seolah behind like a good boyfriend he was.

"Are you angry?"

"No." Jimin answered, passing the red light.

"Is Seolah angry?"

"No."

"But now she knows that we live in the same house-"

"She doesn't care."

"Why are you cutting me short? It just proves that you're angry!" I scoffed. "I should be the one who is angry!"

Jimin glanced at me for a few seconds before replacing his annoying face with a smirk. "Why are you angry?"

"Because of you and-" I paused before embarrassing myself further. "Forget it. You don't understand."

Jimin was really bipolar. A second ago he was ready to cut my limbs and feed them to the lions, but now he was completely calm and amused.

"Sure." He shrugged casually. "By the way, there is jelly in the glove compartment."