30. "I Love You So Much"

"Okay, it's time!" I called out excitedly. "Thank you all for being here today."

I stood in front of seven men who looked at me with curious eyes; well, except for Jimin who was playing with his phone.

Anyway, he always played hard to get -- understandable.

"What's this occasion?" Taehyung smiled like a child. "Why do I feel like my heart is gonna explode?"

"The reason I called you all here in this living room is to repay for your hospitality. Since I'm going home soon, I want to thank you all one last time." I smiled, hugging a small paper box in front of my chest. "You all believe that I'm from 2020 and help me. Yes, I'm super grateful, so I decided to open the Hospitality Awards!"

"Wow, this sounds interesting!" Jungkook grinned.

"Awards... hmm, I definitely am having the Grand Prize." Jin said proudly.

"No, should be me." Taehyung pouted.

Yoongi smirked pathetically. "What that poor woman has to give anyway."

I glared at him one last time before noticing Jimin who was still looking at his phone. I could spot him secretly glancing at me when I mentioned the word 'awards.' He was clearly playing hard to get, for God's sake.

"Okay. There are seven awards in total. I will read them one by one, the winner will have a chance to pick a prize in this box." I put the box full of folded pieces of paper down on the table, six pairs of eyes followed the box, all eyeing them deliciously.

"Seven?" Taehyung smiled evilly. "Then each of us will get one?"

Jungkook excitedly knocked on the table like a bunny seeing carrots. "Let's get it, Y/N."

"Okay, so the first one is 'The Smartest Person' Award." I read out loud from my notepad. "This award is given to the person who is the best at explaining the time-travel stuff to the rest of the group, thus saving Y/N, an accidental time-traveler."

"Drum roll, please!" Taehyung said. Immediately, Jungkook and Hoseok continually knocked on the table, as well as creating sounds with their mouths.

"The award goes to..." I smiled brightly. "Kim Namjoon!"

"Wow!!! Congrats, hyung!"

"Our Namjoon is obviously the best! His IQ is 148!"

"Namjoon-ah, I'm so proud of you."

Everyone, except for Yoongi and Jimin, was clapping hard. Namjoon shyly leaned over the table to pick a prize from the box.

Everyone was nervous to see which prize that Namjoon got. Although they were all wealthy as hell, they seemed to be able to stop fighting over $1 Wallmark coupon.

"Oh my!" I pretended to be shocked after opening the piece of paper. "The prize is the newest TV up-to-date, sponsored by Park Jimin, the heir to ParkHere!"

Except for Yoongi and Jimin who looked at me with wide eyes, the rest acclaimed.

"Hyung, you've been eyeing this TV since ever Jimin bought it." Taehyung said.

"Hyung, congrats!" Jungkook added.

"Yah!" Yoongi spoke up in an angry tone. "What do you mean Jimin is sponsoring?"

I ignored the angry Yoongi as I tore the note pad and gave it to Namjoon.

The whole time, Jimin was speechless. He looked at me with eyes that weren't angry but also angry, weren't shocked but also shocked. His phone slipped out of his small hand; his lips parted.