3. The Interrogation

Handcuffed, I sat in the backseat of the car alone, and the driver was the broad shoulder guy to my relief. If I was put in the same car with the shorter guy, I couldn't guarantee my life because I swore I would jump out of the car and crack my head and die-

"We're here." Said the broad shoulder guy. After a 5-minute drive or so, I looked out of the window to see a huge, brightly lit, modern, and luxurious mansion. It looked similar to the mansion that I previously saw from afar, in the golf course. My lips moved apart in both reverence and horror.

The shorter guy suddenly opened the car door, making me jump back a little. He leaned in, yanking my right arm outside like I was some sort of luggage. I didn't have time to hiss in pain as he continually dragged me toward the mansion. In a silent panic, I looked behind my head, just to see the broad shoulder guy following closely behind me with his hand still holding the gun but this time pointing downward. He didn't show any emotions, just like the jerk who was grabbing my arm and hauling me into the place that looked extravagant but didn't seem so.

The front door opened by the kick of the jerk. Looking back, to my surprise, I saw the golf course waving a sad goodbye kiss at me; apparently, this was my last time seeing the world. I wanted to shout in defense but since the moment the jerk laid his eyes on me, I was scared to death.

Speaking of the golf course, then that camper guy must be-

Ughhhh! Why did I even trust that son of the river-

Before I came back to my reality, I was dragged to the floor below the first floor, so-called the basement. I didn't have a good impression with the basement thing because it was where all the illegal, ghostly shit happened. Seeing the door behind shut tightly, I let out an internal scream for help.

Did every expensive mansion have this kind of ugly basement, or should I call it the ground floor?

The hall was big enough to have at least five people walking together in a horizontal line. It has many doors, so many that I wanted to pee myself for whatever would happen to me. A hall with this many doors wasn't a good idea, especially in horror movies.

Then I was dragged to the right. Walking a little bit more, the jerk opened the last door. Before I could mentally protest, he threw me in.

Yes, literally, threw me.

I thought this was a secret prison cell, but seeing those handsome but ugly souls also stepped inside, I started to ask myself millions of questions.

I struggled to sit up properly, especially after losing all of my stamina after running away from god-knows-what. When I looked up, the room was plain grey and empty with only a bright white light hung in the middle and a table and a chair.

Then, I saw that 'loving' camper, that freak, sitting on the chair behind the table with his elbows on the table, both of his hands interlaced in front of his plump lips. Somehow, that creepy smile I saw previously was still on his face. His dark silver-blue hair stood out more under the bright artificial light.

I didn't expect this kind of plot twist but I guessed I was smart enough to doubt this camper guy in the first place.

Who the fuck would camp near a golf course and inside 'another' person's property?

Don't tell me this camper is the fucking property owner?

"Hello, you still look terrible." He insincerely smiled, breaking the silence first.

The broad shoulder guy and the jerk were standing near the door, guarding it. Another two people were standing behind the 'camper,' also in a suit. One with dark brown hair stood tall with his god-like figure and one with blonde hair was somehow trying to be serious with his scary foxy pair of eyes. Both of them were so handsome that I had to question my existence since my current state was an absolute mess.