4. Torture

The maid, named Mrs. Cha, was the 'Head' of the maids here in the mansion. Aside from that information, I didn't know anything more about this old lady. She looked very nice and friendly while giving me clothes that luckily fit me. Mrs. Cha told me it was her old clothes so she hoped that they would suit me. Haha, they didn't, but at least I had something to wear instead of being naked or soaked.

After an hour or so of bathing and treating wounds, I went with Jin to where he was leading me to. During the long walk, I started talking to Jin whom I supposed to be very nice.

"So, your name is Jin?" I tried to keep up his pace but didn't want to walk in the same line as his.

Silence.

"Are you a bodyguard or something? Who would wear a suit and hold a gun on Friday night?"

Silence.

"And I thought it was only Wednesday?"

Silence.

"Please trust me. I was truly from the lake-"

This time, he turned around swiftly. "Stop talking."

"Okay, sealed." I drew a line along my lips, knitting them. Okay, so maybe he wasn't nice as all.

Here we go again, the 'interrogation room.'

This time, I wasn't thrown in but was left standing. Jin and the jerk were still guarding the door behind me. The camper was in the same position, leaning on the table, his fingers tapping distractingly. The blonde hair, my dear savior, and the sharp face guy were standing behind the camper and the table, whispering into each other's ears something. They weren't as 'formal' as our first meeting, but there was a new face in the room. The bunny-like dark hair with his doe eyes looking at some papers or photos was sitting on the only chair. He, too, was handsome, as expected. What I found most attractive about him was his muscular body-

"You look better, Koo Y/N-ssi." A smirk crossed Mr. Camper's lips, pulling me out of my fantasy.

I looked at him warily.

"Just so you know, there was nothing found in the lake." Mr. Camper tilted his head in a composed manner. "Now that you're all fresh, care to tell us how did you get inside my property?"

"I bet she's a magician." The blondie whispered, somehow loud enough for me to hear it. The sharp face chucked, shaking his head in disagreement.

"No, I'm not." I looked over to the blondie, making him startled. "And I will never be one." I displeasedly stated.

For my information, that blondie was the least serious here, and the jerk was the scariest, and the camper was the son of the seven deadly camps who tricked me into this fucking mess.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Once again, Mr. Camper cut in between. "Then tell me who you are. And don't bother lying to us, because we will find every bit of information about you anyway."

I raised my brows in true confusion. "Then why do you bother interrogating me then? Did your process of finding my information fail?"

There was a deep silence in the room but broken by the tiny giggle coming from the blondie and the bunny's mouths. Mr. Camper turned his head around like a warning and they immediately shut up.

"I already explained myself. I'm Koo Y/N and I was in a park, but I fell in the lake inside that park and somehow... I managed to come out of the lake inside the golf course..." My voice got smaller as my confidence sank. This was the only explanation that I had, but it sounded obviously ridiculous and perplexed. "I know it sounds crazy but what I said is the truth."