46. Beast Mode

Right when I was only having my bra on and my pants were halfway pulled down, the door slid open out of a sudden as those dirty and lustful hands moved away to defend themselves. 

I couldn't feel my body as if my limbs were all paralyzed; the feeling of being touch was still lingering on my helpless body. Lying half-conscious on the floor, I wished someone would hurriedly come and bring me to a safe place, a place that smelled and felt like Jimin would be even better.

Not being able to die was really a curse, wasn't it?

Because of the previous struggling movements, my blindfold missed its spot so I could blurrily saw a group of men, a hundred or so, fully armed, surrounding the warehouse with no gap. They obviously outnumbered those sons of the bitches who were trying to do dirty things on me.

But then, I saw Jungkook, who was wearing all back, rushed toward me while his men followed him close behind to help kick the enemy's asses. His huge pair of boots made him look so powerful as he literally threw himself toward my motionless body and the background was in a war.

A scene of violence, a gang fight, that shouldn't have happened if not because of me.

"Y/N!" Jungkook helped me sit up and quickly covered my body with his big, black coat. "I'm late, am I? I'm so sorry..."

I couldn't bring myself to say something as I absent-mindedly stared at the ground.

"I'm gonna get you out of-" He tried to carry me bridal style.

Not letting Jungkook finish his sentence, the sounds of cars grinding flew across the warehouse and only to stop at my ears. My half-opened pair of eyes witnessed a dozen of cars or so parked right in front of the gate; more men stepped into this bloody war. 

Who could it be-

Jimin seemed like a person who cared a lot about his appearance, especially he and his team loved wearing suits and having formal hairstyles. He always had a special aura that made him look like a true glorious hero. However, the Jimin today was only in loosened black slacks, his shirt wasn't buttoned up, and his messy hair glued damp to his face due to all the sweats. 

He looked wretched.

Jungkook stopped the moment he knew Jimin was making a beeline for me. Without hesitation, Jimin knelt on one knee in front of me as he looked intently into my watery eyes. He soon trailed down, noticing how my shirt was torn open, leaving me only in my bra, and my pants were pulled down, revealing the underwear inside. 

I looked pathetic. I didn't want Jimin to show up only to see me in this circumstance.

But then, Jimin took me into his body, wrapping his arms protectively and firmly around my weak body. "Y/N..."

My face was on his chest and my tears weren't dry anytime soon. He stroked my back and my hair, soothing me down from the shock. I hiccupped, starting to cry out loud.

"Why didn't you come earlier... I thought you were strong... I thought you could come quicker..." I wailed and whined, fragilely hitting his back.

Jimin just let me hit him like that without complaining; he just drew me even closer to his warmth.

Soon enough, the Bloodtubs were held down by Jimin's and Jungkook's men. The warehouse went quiet all of sudden, only my sniffing could be heard. Jimin didn't rush anything, and I was grateful for him to let me let all of my tears out like this.

When he was certain that I had calmed down, he slightly pulled away and caressed my face.

"I will take you home, but for now, just wait here with Jungkook." He planted a peck on my forehead before leaving me to Jungkook.