20. Romantic Emotions

A/N: I'm posting one chapter a week from now on xD. It will be on the weekend so I hope everyone can read it! If it's too fast or too slow, do tell me :)

Much love~~~~

--

Jimin and I were watching football on the TV in the living room. It was the aftermath of Jimin finding me alone on Seoul's streets and saving me from that shithead Kang Soo Cheol. Jimin said Yoongi was also looking for me, so were the others, but he found me first. 

"Kang Soo Cheol escaped?" I gasped after swallowing down the ice cream. 

"I don't know how did he do that, but he got away. We will be searching for him tonight." Jimin said seriously.

"We? You mean you will go out again?" I said in disappointment.

"No. I'll stay here, but the team will do the search." Jimin chuckled. 

I nodded. "Oh, do you want ice cream?"

"You finished most of it and now you remember asking me about it?" Jimin scoffed.

I put on my poker face. "Well, you didn't ask for it." I pouted, turning my head toward the television.

We stayed quiet watching the screen for a few minutes until I had this sudden thought that I could not bury it in my brain.

"Suddenly, I thought about this." I scooted closer to Jimin, making him startled. "Kang Soo Cheol and I definitely have a special connection. You know what I mean?"

Jimin squeezed his eyes. "What?"

"It's like in our previous lives, we owed each other something so big that in this life, we can't get away from each other." I explained. "Like destiny. But this was a bad and horrible destiny if I must say."

"Wh- what? Destiny?" He stuttered in confusion.

I abruptly nodded. "Yeah. Unless we pay our debts, we can't get far away from each other. It's like a bond, a threat that strangled us together."

Looking at my serious face, Jimin dismissively laughed out loud. "Destiny? You and that trash? You believe in that?" His mockery was on a whole new level.

I bobbed with my whole head.

"Then I would say that you are dumb!" He aggressively sat up. "Let's say, for example, just an example, all of a sudden you went from 2020 to 2016, right in the lake of my golf course? What do you call it?"

"Well, maybe your lake was a time portal. I was coincidentally teleported-"

"Another example, you ran away from Jin but encountered me while I was camping. What do you call it?" He cut my answer short. His tone of voice got more and more hostile. 

"Since you camp once every month so it was also a coin-"

Jimin scoffed as his whole body reacting in disgust. "Do you think destiny is that stupid?"

"Kang Soo Cheol found me twice although he didn't know where I was. And we are in 2016, not 2020. It's not easy for him to find me in the right time and right place-" I calmly said.

"Earlier, I didn't know where you were, but I found you anyway. All three instances where we met were also difficult to be in that exact time and place. Also, you aren't even from 2016! To meet me in 2016, you came teleporting from 2020. Do you think these are also coincidences?" 

Jimin just rapped a whole song, illustrating the definition of destiny for me by a strong and clear argument with evidence. 

He was berserk and hot-headed. His arms swinging around like they were about to hit me, but they were actually demonstrating the difference between destiny and coincidence.