Side Story 2: Jimin's View

"She's alive, Jimin, but her breathing isn't good." Jin said after checking Y/N's unconscious condition with Hoseok. "Should we get an ambulance?"

I snapped out of my stupefaction while standing near the bedroom door. "No, I will take her home and call a doctor." As I said, I walked into the ugly bedroom and carried her out to the door bridal style.

"Who are you? Do you want to fucking die? Put her down! She's my fucking my girlfriend!" Before I could step out of the apartment, that annoying brat scolded and threatened me.

At first, I thought he didn't deserve a single word from me. However, hearing what he said just now, I hated myself for not being able to choke him with a bullet or rip his eyeballs out.

How dare he?

Girlfriend? Koo Y/N? Should I just cut off his dick to teach him a lesson?

Y/N was right about her fight with her psycho ex, but I didn't know that he, too, followed her back to 2016. That scum, should I just kill him off?

Looking at the poor state of Y/N, I had no time to be enraged at that piece of shit.

"Shut him up." I commanded. Yoongi hyung immediately put a cloth into his mouth, making him say no more except some inaudible shouting.

"Save your explanation for later, trash. You're lucky that nothing happened to Y/N." I warned him coldly before walking outside toward my car, leaving my team behind to take care of that trash.

--

I asked my most trusted doctor to come and check on Y/N. Surprise to us all, she fainted because of a panic attack. Something must have triggered her so hard to the point that she lost her consciousness.

"Thank you, doc." I shook his hand politely. Then, Yoongi hyung took him to the door.

"So... Kang Soo Cheol is the name and he's the same age as Jungkook." Hoseok broke the dead atmosphere inside Y/N's bedroom. "I couldn't find anything about him that is related to Y/N right now, so he must from 2020, that ex of Y/N who pushed her into the lake."

I wanted to go back from Busan to Seoul as soon as possible because it would be safer there, but with Y/N's condition, I just couldn't do that.

"He had a long history of bullying and abusing his younger brother." Jungkook added. "So, I assume that Y/N is another victim of his."

"But she said she broke up with him a year ago?" Taehyung questioned.

"Adding 'obsessive psycho' to the list." Hoseok typed down on his phone.

I sighed, not wanting to wake Y/N up with the noise level inside the room. "Just go out and we'll talk about this later. Y/N needs to rest. I'll be in here. Namjoon hyung, tell Yoongi hyung to check on that trash."

Namjoon nodded before exiting the room with everybody else.

When I was alone with Y/N in the room, I sat down on the wooden chair next to her bed where she lay peacefully. Just by looking at her like this, my normal daily-life stress was gone, but instead, the concern of her being hurt attacked my mind as it surged to become my most important worry.

"I'm sorry for doubting you." I whispered while looking at her sleeping face. "I thought you were running away. I should have gone to you sooner. I shouldn't have let my guard down."

I regretted it. I should have worried, not being a furious jerk when I first saw her location on my phone. For a moment, I thought I was being fooled by a spy all along and that spy was escaping from my grasp.

I should have come sooner. If I did, would she be okay?

Why was I even worrying about her right now? Shouldn't I go and check on Kang Soo Cheol and ask Taehyung or Jin to take care of her?

No, I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to leave her out of my sight again. These days, her safety constantly occupied my thought. I didn't know if it was because she herself demanded her safety, or it was because I myself was worried sick all the time if I left her alone when she needed someone.

I couldn't bear seeing her being so sorrowful instead of being happy. After all, she was always smiling and optimistic, unlike me. I hated it when someone took away that attractive smile of hers.

--

I was in my office. This morning, out of instinct, I grabbed the flower pot that Y/N gave me as a gift to work. I didn't understand why I did it, but I brought it with me anyway.

Another week had started, meaning more danger and documents to solve. Now, with Koo Y/N came from 2020 because of god-knows reasons, I was busier than ever, especially with the job of hiding her away from people I knew.

Near lunchtime, I took a short break by myself while massaging my temples. Somehow, in my peripheral vision, that useless flower pot got my attention. I observed it for a while before getting a cup of water, ready to water it.

Koo Y/N, what had you done to me? Making me water a fucking plant?

"Water it enough... How much is enough?" I mumbled under my breath after pouring in half the cup of water, wetting the soil. Why couldn't Y/N say the steps clearer?

I did some research on the Internet on how to take care of a plant before leaving it next to the window and under the bright sunlight.

I stood in front of the flower pot, watching it closely. "Is it too much sunlight?"

Looking around the office for a more perfect position, I decided to put it on the coffee table. Not too close to the window but still receiving enough sunlight.

"There you go." Smiling proudly to myself, I couldn't wait to show her that I wasn't a noob when it came to taking care of a plant.

But wait, there was step three: positively talking to the plant.

"What should I say?" I massaged my chin while knocking lightly on my head. "I don't have any positive."

Was talking to plants scientifically proven?

Once again, I searched for this topic on my computer.

"Do I really need to talk?" The flower pot and I were having a staring contest; somehow, I got lost in my own debates and heaved a surrendering sigh.

Okay, positive talk, positive only.

I scratched my head nervously and spoke up. "Y/N."

She was the only positive thought of mine.

"Koo Y/N."

--

A/N: This week's chapter is another side story telling about Jimin's feelings toward Y/N. He's making good progress to fall in love with her 😂

I hope I can be the positive energy for all of you, too! 🤭💜 The current pandemic can be very stressful, but thanks to BTS that I can breathe a lot easier 😌

I will come back next week to keep the story update!! Comment and vote if you like this kind of 'side story'🤭🤭

Love you all~~ 💜💜