35. Befriending

When I realized the person was Kang Soo Cheol, I instantly widened my eyes and gripped on Taehyung's shirt even tighter.

"Oh, so is this Mr. Kang's plan or Mr. Jang's?" Taehyung seemed to try to buy us more time until Jimin and his men heard the gunshots and came. "Mr. Kang, sorry but I'm not sure if Y/N is really yours. According to my fact check, you guys don't even have a relationship."

"Shut up. You know nothing about us." I felt nauseated when Kang Soo Cheol mentioned 'us.' That psychopath pressed his gun harder on Tae's head, making Tae grimaced a little.

Being in this dangerous situation, I really had no idea what to do.

"I can shoot you dead right now, Kim Taehyung, and take my girl back. Choose, save yourself, or save another man's woman." Jang gritted his teeth, ready to pull the trigger.

"If you can do that, you can do it long ago, but you are still waiting. Oh wait, let me fix your language. Y/N is her own person." Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly. I wasn't sure if Taehyung was scared or not. "By the way, if you shoot me, you're declaring war against the entire ParkHere Group."

"He's right." All of a sudden, my panicked mind heard that familiar angelic but hoarse tone of voice of Jimin. "However, you're already declaring war, right now."

Jimin!

Realizing Jimin was here, Taehyung loosened his grip a little, letting my head turn around toward the voice. I could saw him standing next to Jungkook, looking almost calm, with many men holding guns behind him. He was well-dressed, but there were a few small injuries on his face. My anxiety had added another layer of worrying for Jimin's being.

Our eyes met for a few seconds before he shifted his attention back to Mr. Jang. Jungkook smiled at me assuringly.

"You can't win against me." Jimin glared daggers at Mr. Jang. "You take her and shoot Taehyung, you're dead. You release them, you're dead. You run away, you're dead."

"You think I came here with only these men?" Mr. Jang smirked.

While Kang Soo Cheol still held a gun and ready to shoot Taehyung if he moved, all other men turned around, facing Jimin and his team. Out of nowhere, more men from Jang's side came rushing toward us, some with guns, some with knives, all ready to fight.

Was this a legendary gang fight in movies... Should I even laugh in this situation?

Never thought I would be apart of it.

"Park Jimin, this is why you can't be the President of ParkHere." Mr. Jang tried to add more fuel to the fire. "You aren't smart enough, and you rely too much on your 'friends' instead of your own strength."

Jimin did his best to stay calm. "I won't repeat."

Instead of listening to Jimin, Jang ordered most of his men to attack Jimin's side while some stayed back to hold me and Taehyung as hostages. They tried to separate me from Taehyung, no matter how much I screamed. Taehyung had officially lost his confidence since Jimin arrived, so he couldn't do anything to help.

"Jimin!" I shouted like a useless while seeing him fighting alongside with Jungkook against other men.

Jimin hadn't even entirely recovered from that accident on New Year's Eve. What if he continued to get injuries?

"Come!" Jang, Kang Soo Cheol, and other few men forced Taehyung to release me from the embrace. Tae tried to fight back but Kang Soo Cheol got his hands cuffed immediately.

"Y/N!"

"Taehyung!" While Jang held down Taehyung, Kang Soo Cheol quickly dragged me away.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Taehyung groaned in pain when Jang pressed down harder onto his back.