51. Intimacy

"So? How was it?" Taehyung curiously sat down beside me with an evil smirk.

"What do you mean?" As usual, I was eating ice cream directly from the box on the sofa in Jimin's living room.

"Jimin told me you moved in with him." A boxy grin plastered on his face.

I stayed quiet for a moment to process what he implied but still couldn't get enough of it. "... We already moved in together since I first came here?"

"No, you moved into the same room after that trip to Tokyo." Taehyung explained. "You guys... did it, right, right right?"

I faked a smile. "You wanna die?"

"If you see me as your bestie, tell me!" Taehyung was as excited as a 5-year-old child having candies.

I sighed, slamming the ice cream box down on the coffee table. "Nothing happened, okay?"

Tae's smile immediately sank. "For real? Jimin had done nothing?"

"No, why would he?" I squinted my eyes.

"He hadn't had sex in such a long time. I thought he would be horny-"

"Oh come on, Taehyung." I scoffed. "Yoo Seolah and Jimin just broke up. What do you mean for a long time?"

Taehyung cocked his head to the side. "Since you came here, Jimin and we were too busy. How could Jimin find time to have sex?"

Then, I paused to let my cognitive processes check through the possibility.

"What do you mean?" I blinked rapidly at him.

"So Jimin didn't tell you that since October last year, he didn't get laid, did he?"

"So you mean..." I chuckled in disbelief, pointing at myself. "Because of me, he didn't have sex with Seolah anymore?"

Taehyung shrugged. "Possibly. But we have to take into account that you were so demanding, too."

I instantly switched to beast mode and glared daggers at him.

He was fully aware of my upcoming anger so he decided to put less oil into the conversation. "Anyway, I just provided you with very useful information. How about you share some, too?"

"We're taking it slow." I continued to give into the ice cream. "I'm fine with sleeping together on the same bed."

"I can guarantee-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, Jimin will lose control." I interrupted him. "Then you should re-study your best friend. I don't think you fully understand him, Tae." I patted softheartedly on his long and broad back. 

"You guys had been taking it way too slow..." He added. "Seriously, only idiots wouldn't know you two have feelings for each other since the beginning."

"Well, I have six more months left here with you guys. Who knows?" I stood up from the sofa pridefully. "And if things do happen, I won't tell you. No worries."

--

Later that night, Jimin, Haneul, and I were watching sports on TV inside Jimin's bedroom. I didn't know why we were watching that channel, but somehow Haneul took many interests in it. Jimin still had his arm around my shoulder while I cuddled up into a teddy bear. I hadn't moved all of my stuff to Jimin's since I still needed some personal spaces to myself, so I only came in here when we were about to sleep.

"What do your parents say about the news with Yoo Seolah?" I asked.

"Nothing much. I guess that they have understood after that time in Chicago." Jimin calmly answered as his chest heaved regularly. "By the way, my mom wanted to see you again."