48. Living In The Moment

"You made all of these?" Yoongi's eyes turned round.

"That's right!" I nodded proudly.

"Really? Like everything? Alone?" He still didn't believe it.

"Of course!" I grinned.

Yoongi scoffed. "Then those who eat your food must have diarrhea because what you make is as destructive as a nuclear bomb."

My prideful look and smiley face faded. Instead, I gritted my teeth, ready to strangle Yoongi to death at any second.

Even though he directly complained about how bland my food was, he continued to chew down everything within his reach, smiling happily with his full chubby cheeks.

While the six grown-ups were eating and chatting eagerly, I put down two special glass containers on the nightstand next to Jimin's hospital bed. "This is Koo Y/N's special menu, only for the patient!"

Jimin chuckled. "What is it?"

"I have asked your personal chef what to cook for you, so I tried to follow his recipe..." I awkwardly looked down at the food display, which was an absolute mess. "Well, I wasn't as creative as your chef when it comes to decoration."

"Y/N, you never cook for me when I was in the hospital!" Jungkook whined.

"I gave you a heart, didn't I?" I winked at Jungkook. "That was even more special, don't tell anyone."

"I heard it all!" Jimin frowned.

"Alright alright, since you can't eat by yourself, I will personally shove the food down to your esophagus." I changed the topic. My choice of words was making Jimin uncomfortable. "Now open your mouth, ahhhh!"

Jimin gave me a 'what is wrong with this woman' look, but he still hesitantly opened his mouth.

"Y/N, next time, you have to put more salt-"

"If you don't eat, the door is over there." I shut Yoongi up before he could finish his sentence. Everyone was either dying of giggles or bursting out hilariously.

It had been a few days since Jimin's parents last came here. My anxiety could no longer reach my current-stable mental health whenever I was smiling with Jimin and his team by my side. I felt so much happier, so much more alive after going back in time.

It was overall a good evening when I spent time with everyone here.

When everyone left for home, I waved goodbye at them and stayed back with Jimin. Jin took the food containers home to help me wash them, while Hoseok reminded the guards outside the hospital to protect Jimin and me.

"Y/N, if something happens, just give us a call!" Taehyung shouted out before leaving with the rest.

"Okay, good night!" I closed the door after they all disappeared on the horizon.

"Y/N."

"Hmm?" As I sat down on the chair next to the bed and got ready to bed, Jimin pointed at the sofa in front of him.

"Are you still sleeping on that?"

"Yeah?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Where else should I sleep? On the floor?"

"You can go home, you know. What about Haneul?" Jimin asked.

"It's not like I sleep here every day." I pouted. "Haneul is good, though. I can bring him here tomorrow if you want to!"

Jimin lifted his white blanket up a little. "Sleep here tonight. It's better than that sofa."

"Where do you sleep then?" I squinted my eyes in doubt.