38. Beautiful Lies

Before I knew it, I was at the airport. 

The private jet was full of weird men, all looked as if they could choke me to death with just their fingers. I looked down at the ground, not caring about where was I led to. Luckily, I got the small room in the back of the plane to myself, although it was locked from the outside. The plane quickly took off right after I boarded. No announcement, nothing. The only thing I could do was to look out of the window, mentally draw a praying circle, and pray for someone to help me.

Were they really the Bloodtubs? They were too calm to be the Bloodtubs, for I would rather see they go insane than being that quiet. 

I was restless. I didn't know how long was the flight, but it was definitely more than 12 hours. The bags under my eyes were as big as my ears, looking like someone just colored black on them. In addition to that, I cried for quite a long time that I couldn't see things clearly due to my swollen eyes.

Now my tear factory wasn't working anymore, I looked dead instead.

Another long car ride took me from the airport that was full of white people to the suburban that was also full of white people. Why were people here so white? How far did I fly anyway?

Still handcuffed, I remembered the first moment I went to 2016. Yoongi was also dragging the helpless me like this to a mansion. No mistakes, what was standing in front of me right now was also a huge ass mansion.

Where the hell was I? At the moment, I was more confused than frightened.

"Wa- wait! Where am I again?" I was pushed inside a room with literally nothing in it except a small blanket that probably wouldn't cover my whole body.

I knocked on the door, pleading for help. "I know that you won't let me out, but please tell me where am I. Someone? Please?"

The room was so cold that I had to cuddle myself in that old and smelly blanket. But when I spotted a camera on the ceiling in the corner, I waved at it. "Who's watching? Can you hear me? Can you tell me where I am?"

I didn't know how many hours had passed, but I accidentally fell asleep due to 12-hour plus of not sleeping well enough. I couldn't believe that I slept during a kidnap without being interrupted. When I opened my eyes, it was already pitched dark outside.

And hunger and thirst were killing me.

Just keep thinking about good memories, Koo Y/N. If you can take a bullet for Jimin, you can handle this, too.

"You." Suddenly, the door opened. Stood there was a man with a large scar on his right cheek, glaring at me. "Come out."

I was startled. "Re- really?"

He didn't repeat, but his glare was deadly enough for my sleepy ass to stand up as fast as lightning and follow him outside.

That man led me through different halls, which were all guarded by men and women in black. I didn't dare to look at them in the eyes as I hurriedly passed through the halls.

This was a huge mansion; it seemed to be bigger than the one on Jeju island.

Who owned this mansion? Would the owner be the highest Boss of Bloodtub?

"Sit here." He pushed me inside a small living-room-like room, with two decent double sofas, a nice coffee table, some plants, and a chandelier. 

The scar-faced man locked the door behind me while I sat down on one sofa, looking around frightened.

There was another door in the opposite direction of the door I just came in, so I assumed that the leader of Bloodtub, or someone related to Bloodtub, would come out from that door.