0. About

If you are sad, here is a story that can hopefully brighten your mood. If you are happy, here is a story that can possibly lower your mood. After reading this fic, you can learn all about riding a roller coaster.

This story can be cliché sometimes. But if you think that it's only cliché, then be prepared for all the upcoming un-cliché 😌😏

This story is rated mature as it contains:

• Strong language

• Sexual theme

• Violence

Although I've been studying and speaking English basically my whole life, my grammar can still be imperfect since English is only my SECOND language. Please understand if you spot any mistakes, but I will minimize them.

I do not own anything except the storyline. Please don't take my work somewhere over the rainbow.

This story is inspired by the drama Crash Landing On You. Comment here if you love the drama!!!

I moved the age of BTS members up so the story would somehow sound more realistic. Speaking of age, all the ages are KOREAN ages, meaning they are usually 1-2 years more than 'international' age. 

I don't really have a cover for this story since I'm not that creative... But feel free to send me any covers that you've made or found!

Special thanks to @Sailorpjm for the book cover 🥰

Chapters are usually from 1500w to 2000w long. The first few chapters are mosly going to introduce you to the story. I post one chapter a week (on the weekend) and that's the fixed schedule!!

Lastly, thank you, and please enjoy reading.

#BTS_AU

© 2020 anna00cole

Started: June 24th, 2020

Ended: April 24th, 2021