6. Nice To Meet You

It was an early morning Monday, two days after Mr. Camper decided to lock me in the previous bedroom I slept in, insisting his buddies on keeping me alive. I could hear Yoongi the Jerk's objection, but Mr. Camper was the Boss, and no one could defy him.

Seriously, were they a real gang or a group of friends playing cops?

I was dragged out by Yoongi at 6 a.m. after I finished my morning routine. Mr. Camper was nowhere in sight. I was about to scream in resistance but it was Yoongi who put a black cloth into my mouth.

In the car, I was with Taehyung the Blondie on my right and Jin the Shoulder on my left. The driver was Jungkoom the Bunny. How nice of them that they allowed me to take off the annoying cloth.

"So, where are we going?" I immediately asked, smiling nicely.

I was so fortunate to not have Yoongi here.

"You will know when-" Jin was about to dismiss me but somebody jumped in.

"Seoul, that's where we are heading."

"Taehyung!" Jin and Jungkook simultaneously scolded. "You're not supposed to tell her!"

I blinked virtuously, looking at Taehyung.

"Haha..." His boxy grin soon disappeared. "A slip of the tongue."

Noted: Taehyung couldn't keep secrets.

"Why are we going to Seoul?" I cautiously continued.

"You will kn-"

"Yoongi hyung said to bury you there." Again, before Jin the Modest could finish shutting me up, another person jumped in.

It was the bunny.

"Jungkook!" This time, Jin and Taehyung had the right the shout at him.

"It was just a joke, calm your asses down." Jungkook replied, looking at us through the rear mirror. I sighed in relief knowing that I won't die anytime soon.

"From now on, nobody says anything." Jin declared. "If you don't listen, I will tell Yoongi."

After a minute of serious silence, I couldn't stand not saying anything. So, I was going to-

"Sorry, Koo Y/N-ssi. Boss only told Jin hyung about the plan." Taehyung said, making me shift my gaze to his apologetic smile.

Instantly, Jin lost it. "I said shut up." He was leaning over me to hit Taehyung in the head.

I was surprised, but I didn't stop the drama.

"Hyung, not my head!" Taehyung snapped back, hitting Jin on his shoulder.

"And not my broad shoulder!!!"

Within a second, they bickered, and they fought. I was in the middle, trying my best to look forward and not intervening the drama between two friends. Just imagining a married couple fighting with their small kid in the middle, looking anywhere but them.

"For fuck sake!" Jungkook braked the car without hesitation, making the three of us (including me the Victim) shove forward. Taehyung and Jin both hit their heads against the chair in front of them.

I didn't know the bunny had that pretty words out of his mouth.

"Stop picking fights!" Jungkook turned his head around. "If Yoongi hyung saw me stopping the car, I would be dead meat, so stop!"

"Who are you raising your voice to? I'm 5 years older than you, F-I-V-E!"

"Yeah, so? But you act like you are 5 years younger than me, F-I-V-E!"