Epilouge

I placed a small transparent vase on the table right in front of the floor-to-ceiling window after sorting the colorful flowers in it. Next to it were two smaller pots of flowers, daisies and pansies, and they were blooming beautifully and carrying special memories with them.

On the table, there were several pictures of me and Jimin together, such as my university graduation ceremony, my first day as a florist at my own flower shop, our wedding, and so on. They marked all the important milestones that we had been through by each other's side. The more we were together, the more we realized how much we needed each other in our lives.

It was lunchtime and the autumn sun was shining brightly onto the mansion and especially on the golf course. Looking out of the window to see this breathtaking scenery in front of me, I could only smile cheerfully. The weather was just perfect for a picnic, not too hot but not too cold either.

I was walking outside when I saw Jimin was already waiting for me by the golf cart, ready to drive us to the usual picnic spot. 

"You ready?"

"Yeah. The food is already there, right?"

Jimin nodded, taking in my hand and leading me to the golf cart. "Be careful."

As Jimin was driving us across the golf course, all the memories of how we met came back all at once as the wind blew softly through our hair.

I still remembered how I ran across the field to get away from Jin and his gun just to stumble upon a mysterious camper who tricked me into captivity. 

So funny back then...

When we were at the picnic spot, Jimin and I started to lay out everything before the remaining guests came to eat. I placed a small crystal vase with white roses in it on the picnic table when I felt Jimin was hugging me from behind.

"What do you need?" I chuckled at his sudden clinginess. 

"I love you." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Me too. Now move aside before I get mad." I lightly pushed him away.

"Okay, okay!" Jimin said as he knelt down on one knee in front of him, kissing my baby bump. "Don't make mommy mad and tired, okay?"

"Stop, it's tickle!" I laughed at his cuteness.

"Please come out soon, our little prince and princess. Daddy and mommy are waiting for you." He said one last time before standing up and gave me a peck on my lips. "I can't believe that we're really having twins."

I stated. "And the shop will stop at two."

"What? I thought we agreed on having at least four children?" Jimin started whining when I moved away.

My eyes enlarged in disbelief. "When did I agree? You must be imagining things."

"When you were..." Jimin pulled me closer again as his sweet scent was trailing down every inch of my body. "... moaning the other day."

"I-"

"Y/N! We've arrived!" Taehyung's words interrupted our little 'makeout' session. I awkwardly pushed Jimin and his wicked smirk away before I could blush even more.

The six familiar figures were approaching us, only Jungkook was skipping like a bunny toward me. Many years have passed and in my eyes, and even though I felt like Jungkook had changed the most, he still reminded me of my younger, more innocent self.

"Y/N! How are you?" Jungkook gave me a light hug and showed me a bag full of babies' clothes. "I bought them in Berlin!"

"Oh my god, they're so pretty! Thank you!" I received the bag and excitedly examined the blue and pink soft materials inside. 

"When is your due date again?" Taehyung asked as he sat down in front of me.

"This is the seventh time you asked me already... It's six more weeks." Then, I pulled out a pink onesie with carrots all over it. "Jimin, look! This one is cute."

Jimin sighed when he took the onesie in his hands. "Seriously, Jungkook?"

"What? Carrots are cute!" Jungkook frowned.

"I bought shoes." Yoongi slammed the table with two small boxes with a smug look. "Limited editions."

"Only two pairs?" I pouted.

"Hey, be grateful because I've spent time buying these kinds of childish stuff!"

"Alright, Yoongi." Jin called for Yoongi when they were setting up the grill. "Come and help. Jimin and Jungkook, you too."

"Stay here." Jimin pecked on my head before walking away with Jungkook.

"Y/N, you won't have to do anything." Taehyung said. "Since you are eating for three, we promise to feed you so well and serve you the best."

I burst out laughing. "Sure, Tae. You're gonna by our babies' favorite uncle."

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Taehyung, stop sitting around and being lazy! Get your fucking ass over here!" Yoongi scolded angrily.

"Hyung, language!" The other six men immediately snapped back.

"The babies won't hear it..." Yoongi tried to ignore the others but I couldn't help but notice how his head hung low in guilt.

"Y/N, I will keep you company." Namjoon sat down next to me. "I can't do anything anyway. The last time we had a picnic, I almost burnt the whole golf course."

I chuckled at his words. Of course, I remembered that time, especially when Jimin was ready to carry me and flee from the scene with just the two of us. As a result, Namjoon wasn't allowed to stand near us for about a few months before Jimin stopped being so angry at him.

To be honest, after that day, I thought Namjoon was pretty lethal.

Taehyung heaved a sigh before walking away. "Okay Y/N, don't miss me too much and have fun with Namjoon hyung."

"So Y/N." Namjoon smiled, showing his two beautiful dimples which always warmed my heart. "Have you thought of naming the babies?"

I nodded in response. "Of course! I'm gonna name them..."

Today was the one-year anniversary of our wedding. Instead of spending time alone, Jimin and I decided to open a picnic for everyone so that we could all get together after months of being busy with work. Although we were still making jokes about how Jimin still didn't succeed his father as President, I was already content with his current position.

Jimin used to be so hungry to become the President, but now, he was no longer obsessed with that position and was rather infatuated with learning about parenthood, so was I. Even though his father didn't like the idea of Jimin becoming less competitive, Jimin's mother always stood on our side and protect us from her husband.

I would love it if we could all live happily and peacefully like this.

I would love it if this rare moment together would last for an eternity.

I didn't regret anything I did. Because of everything, I found the way to the love of my life.

Park Jimin.

--

A/N: Just a short chapter :).