11. His Girlfriend

Taehyung was my Monday's babysitter. He came to the penthouse when I was eating cereal for breakfast. Surprisingly, Taehyung bought me three small decorating pots of plants.

"These aren't real plants." I pouted.

"Oh, you want the real ones?" Taehyung asked. "But Jiminie told me to buy-"

Immediately, Taehyung covered his mouth to stop him from spilling more tea. He glanced over me, his fingers shivering like a wet dog.

So it was Jimin!

I grinned, hitting him lightly on the shoulder. "Okay! Fake is fine. I love them! Thank you, Tae!"

Jimin told Taehyung to buy me these.

Jimin remembered my calls.

Jimin acted like he didn't care but he did.

Taehyung blushed. "I should sew my mouth. Don't tell Jimin anything."

"No no, I won't. How could I tell him something as precious as this?" I winked as I grabbed all three pots and rushed into my bedroom to place them on the nightstand, near the window, and in the walk-in closet.

Taehyung and I decided to sit on the sofa for the rest of the day while looking out the magnificent city and chatting about daily stuff.

"I thought you lived alone in Busan, so why were you scared on Saturday night?" He looked difficult to understand.

"I had a roommate. We went to the same university, but we never talked to each other." I replied.

"So is there a reason for your scared being?"

"Uh... let's just say that I had bad experiences before." I briefed.

Taehyung seemed to understand what I was trying to do, so he didn't ask any more of that topic.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the door being unlocked. The calming me and Taehyung instantly looked over the door, holding our breath.

"Strange, Jimin didn't tell me who was gonna come." Taehyung was re-checking his phone, so did I.

Before we could comprehend what happened, a beautiful woman in a stunning white one-piece dress with sunglasses stepped inside the house. Her long straight brown hair was silky and shiny. Every feature on her face was so beautiful that I thought I saw a goddess. She took a quick glance over the house before stopping at me.

"Who is this?" She pointed at me.

"Yoo- Yoo Seolah?" Taehyung coughed, spitting out his tea. He stammered, faking a smile. "Why- why are you here?"

Her name sounded so familiar. Where did I hear it from before?

"Who is this?" She repeated, still glaring at me through her sunglasses.

I scooted over to Taehyung, pulling his shirt in help. He noticed my nervousness as he laughed out loud to lower the tension flying in the atmosphere.

"This is Y/N. She- uh, she is Jin hyung's second maternal cousin. She just started working for our security team." Taehyung made up some random stories that didn't make any sense. Having no other choice, I had to nod in agreement.

Yoo Seolah was quiet for a moment, but in concluding, she paced closer to me, took off her sunglasses, and gave me her soft and delicate hand.

"Nice to mee you, Y/N-ssi."

"Ni- nice to meet you too... Seolah-ssi." I bowed 90 degrees before shaking her hand.

Her sparkling eyes formed into two alluring crescent moons. She was so pretty, gentle, and attractive. I started to question my sexual orientation right after our introducing handshake.