21. Love Rivalry

A/N: Thank you for 1000+ reads 🥰🥰🥰 I never expect that I would have 1k views lolll. Thank you for reading and voting and commenting!! Those acts really motivate me to keep you update regularly.

Enjoy this chapter for this week! Have a nice weekend! 😍😍😍 See you next week :)

--

At the weekend, we went to Hongkong. Although it was only two days, Jimin insisted that I went with him because no one could stay behind to protect my useless ass.

"This is your passport." He gave me a green book before heading to the airport. We were in the same car with Hoseok as the driver and Taehyung on the passenger seat.

Shit, he really had people making a fake passport for me. 

"Have you ever been to Hongkong, Y/N?" Hoseok asked, looking through the rear mirror.

"No, but I have been to Singapore once with my dad for a short vacation. And I spent a semester at a university in Paris." I excitedly shared my flight experiences. It wasn't much since we didn't have time and money to go to many places. 

"Oh, you're gonna love Hongkong, Y/N." Taehyung turned around. "I'm gonna take you to many places! Oh, and the food there is more than sugarlicious."

"Really?" I joyfully smiled. "Speaking of which, all of the flights I have taken were very strange."

"How strange?" Although it was only Taehyung that actively engaged in my conversation, I knew that Hoseok and Jimin were also listening carefully.

"The first one I took was to Paris in 2019. Since I went there with my classmates who were also exchange students, the school budget only limited to Economy seats. But when my dad and I got to the airport, a staff member said that my seat got upgraded straight to First Class." I frowned in confusion. 

Recalling that experience, I still hadn't found the cause of that sudden change.

"Really? Did someone mistake you?"

"I don't know. The lady insisted that I was the right person." I sighed.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Jimin scoffed.

I pouted. "Of course, I did! Who wouldn't enjoy First Class?" Then, I shyly grinned. "But I could spread my legs, which was a huge bonus."

All of them started laughing before Jimin asked again. "Did it happen again to the other flights?"

"Yeah, all of my flights. You see, I've been on the plane only for those 4 times, and my seat was upgraded to First Class every single time." I shook my head.

"Maybe it was a stalker?" Taehyung suggested.

"Right? My dad was about to tell the police but I stopped him."

"Why?"

"Well, because we didn't have evidence against that 'stalker' and I benefited from First Class seats." I unashamedly beamed.

Jimin scoffed. "You love everything that screams money, don't you?"

Although I was scared to death because I might have had a stalker, I still enjoyed my four experiences on a plane's First Class, especially the one from SingraAir. Why should I feel disappointed? Any peasants would love to travel in First Class for once.

However, our laughs in the car ride were only a distraction to me. Somehow, I found myself sitting next to Taehyung in Jimin's private jet with Jin and Jungkook sitting the opposite of us. Meanwhile, Jimin and Yoo Seolah were sitting alone with each other.