He raises an eyebrow. "We had a bet. If it was a girl, I give him twenty bucks. If it was a boy, he gives me twenty bucks. I lost." I explain.

"Dang, how does that feel? Losing to an omega?" Kevin jokes.

"Ehh, I'm not worried about it."

Mitch needs something to make him feel at least a little happy.

"Now for the part I've been dreading. Esther's house. I want you and Leigh to stay in the car, okay?" I ask.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I already know it's not going to end well, so please. Just stay in the car, or at least by the door. Just don't come inside unless you need to." I look over at the two women who are still squealing. I go forward and grab esther by her waist and pull her into my side and kiss her head. "Lets go get this over with, shall we?" I sigh.

"Avi, we don't have to do this." Esther tells me.

"You really want to keep where Leigh's and Kirstie clothes? Besides, don't you need your work stuff?"

"You're not gonna back down are you?" She sighs.

"No. You need your things, so we're gonna get them. It's not like you're going back."

"Fine. Lets go." She pats my chest and walks ahead with Leigh.

I drive because I need something to distract me from the pending situation. Esther and Leigh are in the backseat showing each other baby stuff they think is cute.

"E, look at this!" Leigh says.

"Oh. My. God. That is adorable!" Esther squeals. It's quite loud in this small of a space, but shes happy so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Kevin is doing the same thing beside me. Then he turns to me. "Wanna talk now?"

I sigh. "Why not? You're gonna pry it out of me one way or another. But yeah, I'm a little jealous. I want to experience it. The joys and fears of becoming a parent. But, I know that Kirstie isn't ready for it, nor am I gonna push her to be. I just...I want a kid of my own. One that I have the special connection with. Yes, I love Addalin and Zac, though he's not born yet." We both chuckle. "I want to see the sparkle in Kirstie's eyes when she hold her child. The same spark she has when she holds Addalin. I want her to be as happy as she can be. I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I look to Kevin quickly before looking back to the road. "I think I'm gonna ask her to marry me." I say.

"Really?" Leigh and Esther squeal in unison.

I laugh. "You two heard all of that didn't you?"

"Yeah." Leigh nods. "You should totally do it. I bet you she'd say yes." She turns to my sister. "Have you seen the way they look at each other?"

Esther slaps Leigh's leg rapidly. "Yes! They're so cute!"

"You two are absolutely adorable." Kevin chuckles, reaching his hand back to give Leigh's knee a light squeeze.

"Thank you, baby." Leigh smiles. "Avi, you need to! We can help you plan and everything!"

Kevin leans over so he can say something without the girls hearing. "We can do it together. Propose, I mean." He leans back.

"You think?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah. We can make it a whole thing."

"Wouldn't that kinda seem unfair to you though?" I question. I love the idea and it can be really cute. But I don't want to take the attention.