Other Stories

Hello there, thank you for reading this work of mine! I really really appreciate the time and love you have given to Angeles and Jackson. I wish you could spend love and support to my other works.

- I've Dated a Celebrity (On-Going)
Aika Marie's Story

General Fiction
2024

Preface

After years of being together, Aika Marie and Scott decided to end things between them. However, things aren't going well.. seems like they really might end up being together.. again.

- The Guitarist Whom I Admire (Completed)

Romance
Revised
2020 version

Preface

Secret Anne Lee has a crush on the guitarist of band Feud. She used to just stare and admire him from a far but when her cousin becomes a member of the Feud, she got high hopes.

When things started to become surreal as feelings grow and harder to grasp, she fell from cloud nine and barely stood up again, shortly, she decided to just move on and pursue her dreams.

Now that she recognized her value and has created a vision for herself, the guitarist has come back again with a much clearer goal.

Are the walls she built, sturdy enough to protect her from being swayed once again?

- A Month with Them (Completed)

EXO, BTS, and a Fictional Female Lead
Fan Fiction and Romance
2014

Preface

Hindi nila ako hater, hindi talaga...
Pero hindi rin nila ako fan. Neutral- that's what truly defines me.

Pero magbago kaya ang pananaw ko, kung makakasama ko sila nang isang buwan?