70

5k
...
HOLY CRAP—
I'm ugly crying😭😭
Tysm, I love every single one reading my book 🥺🥺♥️

"Had to wear white today?" Jaemin muttered, shaking his head before placing his jacket over her shoulder- covering her torso since her white shirt was wet from all the rain which probably appeared more translucent now

"Not my fault" She shrugged, pulling the jacket closer to her body while he ruffled his wet hair trying to get rid of the water.

"But how did it all happen?" He asked, looking down at her as he dried out his hair.

"Are you studying?" Jiyoung closed the room door behind her, sitting down on Jihae's bed.
"Yes but what is it?" Jihae asked, placing her book and pen down before sitting down beside her mother.

"Do you really like Jaemin?" Jihae raised a brow at her question, slightly taken aback but soon nodded.
"What is it that I didn't know about him?" She asked, genuinely wanting to know more about the boy her daughter liked.
"He was forced to transfer cause of being falsely accused of theft and assault. He was framed and had nothing to prove himself, so he had no other choice but to transfer"

"But why are you asking?"
"Seeing the boy myself he didn't look anything like the rumors I heard about him, that's why. I tried to put myself in your place Jihae, it must have been hard on you two. I was selfish about the company and restricted you all your life"

"I too was in love just like you but things turned out wrong- how much we struggled after your father and I divorced. As a parent I didn't want you to go through the same, that's why I did not approve of you two"
"Now that I think of it, Jaemin is a very nice boy- very considerate and respectful. I should have given a thought before bluntly rejecting, sorry dear"
Jiyoung placed her hand on Jihae's, apologetically looking down.

"I approve. You two can date Jihae"
"Really??" Jihae let out in disbelief.
"But promise me you won't get distracted because our company will be in your hands in the future- it the only thing we have, hmm?" Jihae nodded reassuringly.
"I do mom" Jiyoung gave her a smile before standing up and opening the room door.

"Go. Go to your Jaemin and tell him the good news. You two had been waiting to hear this weren't you?" Jihae immediately stood up, hugging her mother.
"Thank you so much mom" She muttered before heading out of her house to meet him.

"She really said that?" Jaemin asked and she nodded as the two walked alongside.
He slid his hand beneath hers- intertwining their fingers, a smile not leaving their face.
"I feel so happy today, probably the best day in my entire life" She stated looking up at the clear blue sky and back at him with a wide grin on her face.

She pushed herself away from him before eyeing him from head to toe- his soaked black shirt stuck onto his body, evidently outlining his muscles beneath the thin clothing.
"Ooo my baby be looking hot today" Jihae commented nudging his arm teasingly- his face flushed red as he scratched his nape, embarrassed at her words before tugging onto his shirt and straightening it earning a frown from her.

"What's with calling me 'baby' today?" He asked while looking away from her- his heart still blundering at her comment.
"Cause you are my baby Jaemin~" She cupped his face, squishing his cheeks making his lips naturally pout earning a giggle from her at how she found him adorable.

"I see you have nickname for him too" Another voice spoke earning their attention.
Noticing the women in front, Jihae let go off her grip on him, moving away before giving her a bow- it was Seongmi.
"Get changed you two, come in" Nodding, they did as asked.

Jaemin lead the way to his room and handed her a towel to dry herself while he did the same. Rummaging through his closet he placed the clothes on his bed for her to change into .
"Wear this" He said before grabbing his clothes and head to the other room to get changed.

After getting changed, he walked to the kitchen where his mother was already present.
"Where is Jihae?" Seongmi asked and he pointed at his room door that was shut close, indicating she was getting changed.
"Jihae's mother approved" Jaemin said taking her by surprise.
"Really? I'm glad. Now you don't have to worry about anything" Seongmi wholeheartedly smiled, relieved.

Jaemin smiled in return, grabbing a glass full of water and chugging it in.
Seongmi nudged his arm before eyeing something- or someone, making him turn to look at what she was pointing out at.
"Your beautiful Angel" Seongmi mockingly let out making Jihae's eyes widen and Jaemin avoided her gaze, feeling embarrassed at his mother's words before turning to face her and mouthing a 'stop' earning a laugh from Seongmi.

Seongmi- best mom✊🏻