18

1 week laterA whole week passed by, Jihae and Jaemin still haven't talked- no, she didn't let him

1 week later
A whole week passed by, Jihae and Jaemin still haven't talked- no, she didn't let him.
Jeno got to spend more time with her- either by studying together or tutoring her math for the weekend test.

"Jihae!" Chenle called out her name and the girl made her way to their usual table, placing her dish down as she sat in between Jeno and Renjun.
"Chenle and I went to the amusement park on the weekend" Jisung said.
"And you should've seen his face when we rode the roller coaster" Chenle said- loving to tease his best friend.
"It was scary as hell Chenle" Jisung replied, shuddering even at the feeling.
"I'm surprised you're still alive" Chenle said and all the five broke out into laughter except Jisung who angrily pouted at Chenle.

Jihae's eyes caught sight of Jaemin and her laugh died down seeing him sitting alone- his eyes looking out of the window, his food untouched, deep in thoughts and people gossiping about him, clearly audible to him.
Pang of guilt hit the girl- she blamed herself for putting him in that situation.

He turned his head to her and she instantly tore her gaze away from the boy before he could look at her, shrugging her thoughts.
Everything seemed normal, just like before- joking around with all the five boys, Donghyuck teasing her and Jeno and bickering with Renjun.
But something didn't feel right- a part of her felt lonely despite having all of them around her and she didn't know why?

"I don't understand Jun. Do you think someone hacked into my phone?" Jihae asked.
"Could be but they sure are professional enough to leave no traces behind" Renjun's comment made the girl groan.
"But why?" Jihae slapped her hands on her face getting frustrated.
"They must really hate him- Jaemin" Renjun said and the girl nodded.
"Also I don't see why he's so triggered? It's just a false rumor" Jihae said throwing her hands in the air.
"What if it isn't?" Renjun's words made the girl pause.
"What?" He simply shrugged in response.

"We need to figure out who did this and delete that off before anything goes wrong" Jihae said.
"Oh wait...Hyuck can help right? He said he wants to become a hacker. Oh god yes!" Jihae ran out of the classroom and so did Renjun, searching for Donghyuck.

There he was, practicing soccer in the ground.
"Hyuck!" Jihae yelled making the boy turn and look at them. She motioned him to come and soon he approached the two.
"Can you hack? Like into an account and figure out stuff?" Jihae asked expectantly.
His eyes flickered to Renjun and back at her before shaking his head.
"I don't. I only know basics and that won't do any good" With that said, he left the place not sparing them a look.

"What's wrong with him?" Jihae asked finding Donghyuck's behavior strange.
"But I remember how he hacked into an account once though?" He muttered and Jihae raised a brow since she couldn't hear him but he just shrugged in response.

👀 🍵