13

"Let's go before—""Seo Jihae, Huang Renjun and Lee Donghyuck please sit down" Mr

"Let's go before—"
"Seo Jihae, Huang Renjun and Lee Donghyuck please sit down" Mr. Jung's words made the three sit back in their seat.
"I'm expecting you to attend the extra classes more often. It's for your betterment not because I'm free in here got it?" The three nodded sitting down in the first desk since they were forced to by their math teacher.
One hour felt like a decade to the three. The moment the bell rang, they flung their bags in their shoulder ready to run out of the classroom but Mr. Jung stopped them.

"You three will come to school on Saturday and attend my class for two hours. If not I'll straight up talk to your parents about it, alright?" Knowing they didn't want this to go to their parents, they nodded.
"Now we have to come to school on weekend" Donghyuck groaned.
"We shouldn't have skipped that day" Jihae said.
"It was his stupid idea" Renjun smacked Donghyuck's arm and the two began bickering as the three walked back home.

The moments Jihae stepped inside the classroom, everyone began glaring at her and whispers broke out leaving the girl confused

The moments Jihae stepped inside the classroom, everyone began glaring at her and whispers broke out leaving the girl confused. Sitting down in her seat, she turned back facing Renjun.
"Jun what's going on?" She asked.
"Ji do you know about what's happening in the class gc?" Renjun asked and the girl furrowed her brows in confusion.
"I knew it wasn't you" He muttered before pulling out his phone and showing the screen to her.

Class 2

Anonymous:
Na Jaemin transferred all of a sudden mid year, how come no one doubted that?
I did and this is what I found —>
-He was forced to transfer from the old school cause he was accused of theft and assault.
-Here is the proof link

"What the hell is all this?" Jihae asked in disbelief.
"How did some random person post without my access?? I don't understand what's going on Jun?" She pulled out her phone checking if she gave any outsider the access, since she was the admin, but no.

"Exactly Ji, now everyone thinks you're behind spreading this news" Renjun said.
"What do you mean I did? I don't know anything Jun" Jihae let out, almost at the verge of breaking down.
"I know Ji, it wasn't you but.." Renjun looked down, sighing helplessly.

She noticed Jaemin abruptly stand up, striding out of the room.
"I need to talk to him.." Jihae stood up, walking towards the door but someone held her hand stopping her.
"Stop going behind that guy Ji" Jeno said, holding onto her arm tightly.
"Jeno leave" She said looking straight into his eyes.

"Why are you caring about that Jaemin more than me Jihae??" He asked taking a step closer to the girl.
"Leave" Her voice stern as her eyes pierced into his.

"You're my fiancée Jihae, don't forget your place" He said as he clenched his jaw- purely enraged.
Jihae just stared at him before yanking her hand out of his grip and left the room without sparing him a look making everyone in room gasp in disbelief at her actions.