67

"Jaemin you don't have to work anymore, quit that job" Seongmi spoke as she grabbed her things to leave her house since she got a call from her work place

"It's okay mom" Jaemin replied grabbing his phone and wallet for his part time job in a cafe- college ends much early which gave him more time to work, so he found a stable part time job.

Seongmi exited their house, shuddering at the cold weather hitting her bare hands.
"Wear something warm it's cold outside!" She yelled before making her way out.
Jaemin walked back inside his room, wearing his black bomber jacket before heading out of his house.

The moment he opened the door, he was startled by a group of people screaming out in unison.
"Happy birthday!" His eyes trailed over all of them- Renjun, Dahee, Donghyuck, Jeno, Taeyong, Chenle and Jisung.
"Thank you" He replied in a low voice- pleased that they remember his birthday yet disappointed that Jihae was not present.

"Make a wish and blow" Dahee said, holding the cake in front of him and he did as asked.
"You are expecting Jihae aren't you?" Jisung asked and he gave a small nod.
"She couldn't come, sorry" Chenle said, shaking his head while dramatically fake crying, leaning onto Jisung's shoulder.
Soon the two burst out laughing noticing Jaemin's face filled with dissatisfaction.
"Stop, he might even cry" Taeyong teased earning a laugh from the others.

"Shut up you two" Renjun rolled his eyes at Chenle at Jisung before looking at Jaemin.
"We all have a present for you" Jeno began.
"It took me long to get it ready you know" Dahee sighed.
Donghyuck walked towards the edge, bending to look down as he motioned the girl waiting downstairs to come up.

Jaemin's eyes widened noticing the girl in front of him- Jihae.
"Let's leave" Dahee whispered out and everyone walked downstairs, leaving the two alone.

"Happy birthday Jaem" Jihae handed him the gift in her hand, smiling widely at him.
"How come you're here?" Jaemin asked, looking around for Seyeon or Mrs. Seo.
"I asked Seyeon unnie for help and she agreed" Jihae replied, looking up at him and he visibly relaxed hearing her words.

"Come in" He held her hand pulling her inside the house since it was cold outside.
"I missed you, so much" Jihae said before hugging him- her eyes turning glassy. She missed him, his love, his warmth, everything about him.
"Me too Angel" He answered, pressing his soft lips on her forehead earning a smile from her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't meet before I shifted to Incheon. I didn't know myself till that day morning, sorry Jaem" She looked up and he shook his head in disapproval.
"It's okay Jihae" He smiled in return.

"How have you been?" She pushed herself closer to him- her cheeks against his chest, his hands around her waist and hers around his.
"Sad without my Angel" He asked, placing his head on top of hers making her chuckle.
"By the way, you look gorgeous today" He commented- breaking the hug as his eyes ranked over her from head to toe.

"You should make up for making me wait 2 months" He said, looking at the girl- his eyes flickering down to her red lips and back at her eyes; eyes he found alluring and beautiful that he missed, now staring into with all his love.
His hands cupping the sides of her face, he leant closer, their eyes closed longing to feel each other and just then his phone rang making the two fling their eyes open earning a groan from him- annoyed.

She placed her hand on his chest, stopping him before eyeing the phone in his pocket.
"It can wait" He let out, leaning back down- their nose brushing against each other, heart pounding at the proximity.
Just then the door flung open and she placed her hand on his chest, instantly pushing him away from her making another groan escape his lips.

"Oh...sorry" Jeno looked away, apologizing for interrupting the two in the wrong time.
"I'm glad I didn't walk in when you two were making out" Donghyuck stated placing his hand on his chest, sighing out in relief.

"You need to leave Ji, Seyeon is waiting for you" Jeno said.
"That women is literally yelling at us, just go Ji" Donghyuck added earning a smack from Jeno.
"Don't exaggerate Hyuck" Jihae said before turning to face Jaemin.

"Bye, I'll miss you" Jihae said giving him a quick hug.
"Me too, love you Angel" He whispered through the hug, conscious about the presence of the other two around them.
"Bye Jaem" She broke the hug, flashing him a smile before leaving the house and Jeno followed suit.

"You are late for your work, have fun" Donghyuck said, pointing at the clock before turning away and leaving his house.
Pulling out his phone he looked at the missed call- Cafe Owner.
"I'm fucked.." He threw his head back in frustration but it was worth it cause he got to meet the girl he loved after desperate awaiting.

" He threw his head back in frustration but it was worth it cause he got to meet the girl he loved after desperate awaiting

Privacy who?
Poor Minhae💀💀