41

We're at 41st chapter wow😌
And a very important note-
I love you♥️

Shutting her room door close behind her, she sat down on the chair, pulling out her chemistry book from her bag since it was first exam and placed it on the study desk

Flipping through the pages, she began revising her notes.

Not even an hour through the reading, her mind began wandering around, thinking about everything that happened at school today.
"Oxidizing agent CrO3 can be used for isolating— Ugh! Fuck it" Jihae shut the book close, throwing her head back, frustrated.
"Why the hell do I keep thinking about those two?!" Jihae mentally slapped herself before shrugging her thoughts off and focusing back on studying.

"Ethanol—" Her phone screen lit up with a notification and Jihae instantly grabbed her phone expectantly, a smile plastered on her face.
Reading the name her shoulders fell and so did the smile.

Mom🙄

I can't come home today,
I've a lot of work.
Order your food but
Don't skip dinner okay?

Ok
Seen

"I think I should just go outside and study. I really can't concentrate here" Jihae mumbled, grabbing the required books and her phone, heading to the park near by.
"Feels good" She smiled to herself, sitting down at the empty bench.
Opening her text book, she sighed out loudly.
"You can do it Jihae. Let's ace the test" She breathed out, clenching her fist in the air, trying to motivate herself to read.

 Let's ace the test" She breathed out, clenching her fist in the air, trying to motivate herself to read

8:24
"I can't believe I studied for straight four hours. Good job Ji, I'm proud of you" She patted her shoulder pleased by herself, a proud grin evident on her face.
Walking back home, she was busy on her phone, ordering her meal for dinner.

"Jaeminie~"
Jihae stopped, blinking a few times, trying to make out whether she heard it right or not.
"I must be dreaming" She shrugged it off, continuing to walk.
"Come on Jaeminie~"
Jihae stopped, again, but this time it sounded too real to think she was dreaming so she looked around trying to figure out from where she heard it.

There the two were- Miri clinging onto Jaemin's hand, trying to act cute and get him buy her something. Soon he walked inside the store, probably deciding to buy it for her.
"Are they two hanging out? Now? Wow" Jihae rolled her eyes, continuing to walk back home.

Shutting the door behind her, she entered her room.
"What the hell?! Why is she acting like the two are dating?!" Jihae stomped her foot, annoyed as the scene from earlier replayed in her mind.
"And why am I getting angry?! You're so stupid Jihae" She groaned, throwing herself onto her bed.

"You're getting distracted at the wrong time" She slapped her hands on her face, kicking the air in frustration.
"But why am I getting distracted?!" She asked herself- the strange feeling she felt every time she saw the two together, she didn't know why she felt that.

"Was Hyuck right..? No way! I'm not jealous!" Jihae shook her head in denial.
"Maybe... a bit, a tiny bit cause she's taking my friend away from me..?" She let out trying to justify her feelings.
"Yea, it must be that" Jihae rolled her eyes as she waited for her order to arrive.

I got the hang of it😌I'm glad cause my brain was malfunctioning ever since morning trying to figure out how to continue the story🙄

I'm glad cause my brain was malfunctioning ever since morning trying to figure out how to continue the story🙄