60

"Jihae you should get into this college- it's perfect for you" Mrs

"Jihae you should get into this college- it's perfect for you" Mrs. Seo placed her phone in front of Jihae, displaying the details of the college.
"But you must get 95+ in math" Jihae's shoulders fell at her words.

"That's hard.." She mumbled, sigh out out loudly.
"If I do then will you let me—"
"First go to your room and study" She stood up walking inside her room.
"Let's do this Jihae!" She clenched her fists, motivating herself to study as she walked inside her room determined to put more efforts into math subject since finals were to start in 3 months.

"Do you even have friends in your class?" Donghyuck asked and Jihae shook her head.
"I don't talk to anyo—"
"Jihae.." She turned around upon hearing her name, the familiar voice she easily recognized.
"Sorry.." Jihae mumbled to her friends before following Jaemin to the lawn, sitting down on the bench adjacent to it.

"You seem happy about something Jaem.." Jihae asked looking at his face that had a smile plastered on it.
"I joined an art academy- so I can get prepared for the college entrance test" Jaemin said.
"Really?? That's great Jaem" Jihae smiled at him and he returned her one.

"But why all of a sudden?" Jihae asked, looking at him.
"If I get into a good college, you mother might approve..right?" Jaemin said, giving her a smile.

"It's going to be hard Jaem. School, part-time job and academy at the same tim—"
"It's okay Angel, I'll do it for us" Jihae couldn't help but smile at his words.

"What did I do to deserve you? You're too good for this world Jaemin" Jihae stated earning a chuckle from him.
"You deserve to be loved Angel" Jaemin said as he tucked strands of her hair behind her ear.

Hearing someone clear their throat loudly, the two looked at the owner.
"I know I'm ruining the moment but Mr. Jung asked you to meet him in his office for some assignment Ji" Donghyuck interrupted the two and Jihae nodded, biding a goodbye to the two before walking away from them.

"Who knew you'd a lover boy side? Wow.." Donghyuck commented showing his phone with a picture of Jaemin and Jihae from earlier.
Jaemin stared at the picture, his lips forming a smile before looking at Donghyuck.

"Send it to me" Donghyuck's mouth fell agape at his words.
"Did you just— my god what did I just hear??" Donghyuck dramatically placed his hands on his mouth as though he was shocked.
"Boy you're whipped for her.." Donghyuck muttered before endlessly teasing the boy for the rest of the day.

" Donghyuck muttered before endlessly teasing the boy for the rest of the day