15

Jihae ignored Jaemin for the whole day- walking past him every time he tried to start a conversation or avoiding him

Jihae ignored Jaemin for the whole day- walking past him every time he tried to start a conversation or avoiding him. She couldn't face him after what he told her. Even though deep down she wanted to forgive him- his words had a strong impact on her, she didn't even consider forgiving him, not any sooner at least.

The moment Jaemin stepped inside the class, whispers broke out.

"I though he was nice.."
"I can't believe he was forced to transfer cause of theft"
"I'm going back to Renjun now"
"How did our school accepted someone like him"
"I know right! A thief—"

Jihae slammed her hand on the desk making everyone shut their mouth and stare at her in shock.
Her eyes flickered to Jaemin only to see him already looking at her.
Not saying a word, she walked out of the classroom and Renjun followed suit knowing she would probably break down.

"I feel like I'm who caused all of this Jun. I'm the one feeling guilty when people are calling him names. Why? I don't understand Jun? I did not do anything yet I feel guilty. Why?!" Jihae asked, gripping the roots of her hair- annoyed at the feeling.
"We need to find out who did this Ji, only then things will go back to normal" Renjun said.
"I really want things to go back to normal.. I can't take all this"

 I can't take all this"

"You can leave" Mr. Jung said and the three packed their bags.
"My weekend is ruined cause of this guy.." Renjun groaned standing up and waiting for Jihae and Donghyuck.
"Jun I've to start studying for that weekend test" Jihae said.
"Math right?" He asked and Jihae sighed, nodding.

Renjun and Donghyuck had plans of going to the arcade so they bid a goodbye and now Jihae was walking alone, feeling bored.
She kicked the stone lightly, looking down as she walked until she bumped into something hard- or someone.
"Sorr—" She stooped mid way noticing the person in front of her.
"Jihae can we ta—"
"I should leave" Jihae said walking past him but was stopped by him holding her hand.

She looked down at her hand and he immediately retracted his hand and let go off his grip on her.
"Jihae just listen to me"
"There's nothing to talk about Jaem- Jaemin" She corrected herself.
"Why would you want to talk to me- someone who accused you of the wrong" Jihae raised a brow.
"Jihae I didn—"

"Jihae?" Another voice spoke making her turn to the owner.
His eyes glued onto the boy next to her.
"I'm going to the library wanna join?" He asked.
Jihae's eyes flickering to Jaemin and back at him.

Jeno's words ringing in her mind..
'You're my fiancée Jihae, don't forget your place'
He was right..

"Let's go" Jihae said and walked past the two guys.
Jeno looked back at Jaemin with an evident smirk.
"You really thought you could win my girl?" He let out a mocking laugh before catching up with Jihae.

"You fucked up big time Jaemin" He muttered to himself, running a hand through his hair- messing it up, annoyed at how things have turned out.