25

This book is going to be long,

So buckle up for the long ass ride😌

But again I'm scared you guys find long books annoying😔

"Oh god" The nurse's eyes widened and she motioned him to place the girl on the bed

"What happened?" She asked checking the girl's pulse.
"She hit the edge of the desk, there" He pointed at where she clutched her body.
"Okay, wait outside while I treat her" She said and the boy left the room.

Leaning himself against the wall- deeply lost in thoughts as he waited.
"You're such a stupid Jaemin, a stupid" He muttered to himself- his head lightly hitting the wall, rhythmically.
He pushed himself off noticing three familiar figures approach him.

"Where is she?" Renjun asked- worried.
"She's getting treated" He replied.
"Leave. You are the last person she would want to see" Jeno said- not sparing the boy a look.
Jaemin remained silent, gazing at Jeno's side profile.
"He'll leave after knowing the update alright?" Renjun said, trying to convincing Jeno.
"Whatever" Jeno rolled his eyes.

The infirmary door swung open, gaining all their attention.
"You were the one right?" She asked pointing at Jaemin and he nodded.
"She's my fiancée" Jeno interjected, standing in front of Jaemin, blocking his way.
"She's alright, nothing serious but don't let her put much pressure on her abdomen. A few days of these medications and she'll be back to normal" The nurse handed him a paper consisting of the necessary medicines.

"You can visit her now" The nurse said, exiting the room.
Renjun instantly ran inside- Jeno and Donghyuck followed suit while Jaemin decided to stay outside, unsure if she wanted to meet him or not.

Renjun helped her sit on the bed.
"Thanks Jun" She smiled at him.
Her eyes trailing to the two in front- focused mainly on one.
"Leave Jeno. You're the last one I want to see right now" She said looking straight into his eyes.

"Jihae I'm sorry I didn't mean to- I'm really sorry" Jeno apologized holding onto her hand, desperately.
"If you're not leaving, I will" She pulled her hand out of his grip and stood up but instantly stumbled. Thankfully, Renjun was quick to stabilize her.
"Here" Jeno handed Renjun the sheet of medicines.
Holding onto Renjun's arm, she walked out of the infirmary.

"I wasn't in my right mind.. I fucked things up" Jeno mumbled- annoyed at his own self as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Where's he?" Jihae asked.
"Jeno asked him to leave" Renjun replied knowing exactly whom she was talking about.
"Jun I need to talk to him" Jihae said.
"Not now Ji. You can talk to him tomorrow, your health is more important" He said and the girl hesitantly nodded.

"Don't tell mom about loosing the ring" Jihae said and he nodded.
Renjun called Mrs. Seo and explained her about Jihae's situation and the two waited for her arrival.
"I can't believe Jeno put you in this state" Renjun shook his head, sighing.
"I can't either. I've seen a whole different Jeno today" Jihae let out a laugh, dryly.

"How did you loose it?" He enquired.
"I don't know.." Jihae shrugged.

"Look at you! How did you end up like this??" Her mother asked- concerned as she helped her daughter walk to her room

"I tripped and accidentally hit the edge of a desk" She lied.
"How can you be so clumsy dear? Please take more care of yourself" She said as she pulled the thick duvet over her.

"Rest. Skip school for tomorrow, health comes first okay?" Her mother placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving her room.
The moment her mother stepped out, a sigh of relief escaped her lips that her mother didn't notice the absence of her ring..

What did you do Jeno??
I'm disappointed :((