65

9:42

9:42

Jihae knocked on the door in order to not disturb anyone inside who was sleeping since it was late.
After a few seconds the door opened revealing Jaemin.
"Ji—" She held his hand, dragging him out of his house before cautiously shutting their door close.

"How was the test?" She asked, excitedly.
"I got selected for the college" He replied and Jihae smiled but soon it died down noticing his face that held no emotion.

"You sneaked again?" He asked.
"Why? Unnie is here?!" She looked around searching for Seyeon and he shook his head in response.

"Go back home" Her shoulders fell hearing him.
"Why Jaem? No, I won't" Jihae shook her head earning a sigh from him.
"Jihae, please go. If she figures out we met, things will only get worst" He said before turning his back to her and walked inside his house, closing the door behind him, leaving her alone.

Jihae blinked in confusion trying to decipher his actions.
"Something must be wrong.." She muttered to herself before making her way back home.

Not caring that she sneaked out, she pushed the main door open, walking straight inside her mother's room.
"Mom what happened?" Jihae asked earning her attention.
"What?" She asked, uninterested in the conversation.
"Did you tell anything to Jaemin's parents?" She questioned, sitting down on the bed, next to her.

"Mom answer me. What did you say?" Jihae repeated, her voice more stern.
"Why? The same- I do not approve" Jiyoung said before looking back at her files.
"Why mom? Both of us did well in finals and even got into good colleges, what else do you want?!" Jihae stood up, her fists clenched by her side.

"How do you even like a person who forced transferred?" Jiyoung asked placing her files down- her voice calm.
"What do you know about him mom??" Jihae asked, looking straight into her eyes, not knowing where she was getting the sudden confidence from.

Seongmi's words replayed in her mind-
'Unnie, what do you know about my son?'

"Do you know the truth? You don't! He is nothing like you think, nothing" Jihae slammed the door shut, striding to her room.

"Jihae wake up!" Jiyoung pulled the duvet off of her earning a groan from the girl.
"I just slept after all that cryi—" Jihae slapped her hands on her mouth, sitting up straight after realizing what she blurted out.
"Get ready. You have just 20 minutes" Jiyoung said before leaving the girl alone, confused.

Her eyes widened noticing her room empty- all her things were dumped into the huge box placed at one corner of her room.
"Jihae fast!" Jiyoung yelled from the kitchen knowing she would take forever to get ready.
Jihae shrugged it off and decided to get ready.

"Jihae! How lon—" Jihae clicked open her room door, stepping out.
"I'm done mom. Stop screaming right in the morning, it's annoying" Jihae groaned before her eyes trailed over the whole house.
"What is going on?" Jihae asked, unsure.
"We are shifting. Help me" Jiyoung said picking up a box and nodding Jihae picked the other, following suit.

"But why?" Jihae questioned placing the box down and a male picked it up, loading it inside the truck.
"This address" Jiyoung said giving the male the address before turning to face Jihae.
"Why are we even shifting??" Jihae asked, still confused.

"We're shifting to Incheon so it's close to your college" Jiyoung said.
"Mom, the college is in Seoul" Jihae furrowed her brow.
"Yes but I had to request them to transfer you to the Incheon branch" Jihoung replied before pulling out something from her pocket.

"I found this phone in your room" Jiyoung handed the phone to her.
"It's Jeno's phone" Jihae mumbled in a low voice.
"Return it, now" Jihae had no other choice but to call Jeno from her mother's phone while the two waited for his arrival.

"What is it Ji?" Jeno asked, approaching the girl.
"Thank you Jeno" She smiled, handing the phone back to him and he nodded taking it back.
"What is all of this?" He asked, eyeing the truck behind.
"We are shifting to Incheon for my college, probably cause she does not want me and Jaem to meet" Jihae replied.

Jeno was about to speak up but Jiyoung cut in, calling her name signaling her to return.
"Bye Jeno" Jihae waved at him before walking towards their car.
"Get in" Jiyoung motioned her to get inside the car and she did.

Jeno simply watched the car speeding down the road. Quickly unlocking the phone, he called the first person he could think of at the moment.
"Ji is shifting to Incheon. Did you know about it??"
"What? Where is she right now?!"
"They left Jaemin.."

Jiyoung needs to stop😞