36

Jihae entered the classroom and sat down in her allotted seat next to Jaemin

Confused as to what everyone was talking about, she turned back facing the couple.
"What's going on?" She asked looking at Dahee.
Dahee motioned her to come out of the class and she did so.
"It heard today is Jaemin's last day, he's going to transfer" Jihae's eyes widened hearing those words.
"What? What do you mean it's his last day?!" Jihae furrowed her brows in disbelief.
"It's true. He's going to submit the transfer letter today- now" Dahee said and the girl immediately ran out of the building, searching for him at the parking area.

There he was, parking his bicycle.
She ran towards him, standing in front of him, panting hard from all the running.
"J-Jaem are you t-transferring??" She asked in between her pants.
He nodded in response.

Taking a few deep breaths she calmed herself down, walking alongside the boy who made his way to Mr. Kim's office.
"Are you really transferring?! For real??" Jihae asked not wanting to believe it was true.
He nodded, showing her the paper in his hand.
Transfer letter.

Before she could say anything, he already entered inside the office.
Muttering something incoherent to herself, she made her way to the class since the bell had rung.

Despite it being Mrs. Kim's English class, Jihae couldn't concentrate, her mind constantly thinking about Jaemin. She didn't want to loose a friend like him.

 She didn't want to loose a friend like him

"Class dismissed!" Mr. Jung walked out of the classroom.
Jihae immediately stood up, running to search for Jaemin since it was break.
Someone grabbed her hand, pulling her into the empty classroom, closing the door behind them.

"Hyuck?" Jihae let out, confused by actions.
"Ji listen, remember the anonymous who sent that news in the group? It was me. I was asked to hack into your account and post that in the class 2 gc. I'm sorry for keeping it from you all these days Ji. I regretted everything about it" Donghyuck said, holding onto the girl's hand.

"Jeno right?" She asked and he nodded.
"I should've said this earlier but it's too late now Ji, he already submitted his letter to Mr. Kim" Without wasting a second, Jihae dragged Donghyuck along with her to Mr. Kim's office.

"What are you doing Ji??" Donghyuck asked, as she pulled him to enter the office.
"Tell Mr. Kim the truth Hyuck" She said and the boy shook his head.
"It's too late—"
"No Hyuck- now or never. You're putting his life in problems Hyuck, I know you don't want that, just tell him the truth, please" Jihae pleaded the boy and he eventually agreed.

"Mr. Kim about the anonymous who sent that news about Jaemin" Jihae began and he hummed in response asking for her to continue.
"It was Lee Donghyuck but he was forced to do so by Jeno" Jihae said, looking at Donghyuck to speak up.
"Yes sir, Jeno asked me to hack into Jihae's account, get the access and post that in the gc. It's not my fault sir- it's a fake news" Donghyuck explained.

"I can't believe Jeno is behind everything related to Jaemin" Mr. Kim said standing up as he pulled out the transfer letter.
"He submitted it willingly Jihae, we can't change it now" He added.
"No sir, we can, if he takes it back" With that said, Jihae ran out of the building, hoping she would find Jaemin.

"Jaemin!" She yelled out, desperately searching for the boy.
"Jaem!" She yelled out, finding the boy who was riding his bicycle to leave the campus.
His hands pressed onto the brakes, bringing the bicycle to a stop upon hearing her voice.
"Come in! Fast!" She hurriedly spoke and the confused boy just followed her words- parking his bicycle.

"You don't have to transfer Jaem. Donghyuck told them the truth, it was Jeno who was behind spreading that news in the class gc" She explained.
His eyes widened hearing her.
"Let's go. Take your transfer letter back" She said, holding his hand, dragging him along with her inside the building.

"Sir, he's here!" Jihae barged into the room, revealing Jaemin behind her- both panting hard.
"Here" Mr. Kim smiled handing the transfer letter to Jaemin.
"Thank you sir" He gave a quick bow before the three students exited the room.

"Hyuck thank you so much" Jihae hugged Donghyuck, earning a smile from the boy as he hugged her back.
"I'm sorry for ignoring you guys all these days, it's just—"
"You don't have to explain yourself Hyuck. We just want things to go back to normal"
Jihae interrupted breaking the hug, looking up at the boy who smiled down at her.

"We missed you Hyuck" She lightly flicked his forehead, playfully- this time the boy didn't fight back like he usually would because he missed his happy old days with his friends, glad things turned back to normal.
"I'll leave you two alone" Donghyuck said pointing at the two before winking at Jihae and walked away.

Rolling her eyes at his words, she turned to face Jaemin.
"You don't have to transfer Jaem. You've now proven yourself innocent. I'm glad my friend isn't leaving" Jihae smiled at the boy, who silently stared at her.

She was startled when he suddenly hugged her- his hands around her shoulder, his head above hers.
"Thank you Jihae, for everything. You were the only one on my side, helped me and fought for me. You did everything you could even if I didn't ask for it, thank you Jihae" He said, through the hug.

"Just know I've your back Jaem, that's what friends do" She replied, breaking the hug as she looked at him.
"Thank you, really" He said- eyes not leaving hers, his lips curled up into a smile.

He just hugged her aww🥺♥️

What's their ship name btw??