49

"Taehee planned something for us to play" Dahee said signaling them to follow her

"What is it?" Dahee shrugged and the five friends walked towards the empty space where chairs were placed in a circle and one at the centre, sitting down next to each other.
Soon everyone were seated ready to start their day with some fun playing.

"So I'll pick out a name from this box, that person will come and sit in here and we'll ask you questions. Answer them honestly, no lying" Taehee explained and everyone nodded.
Unfolding the sheet she grabbed, she read out the name written on it.
"Na Jaemin" She said placing the paper aside and walking to sit down in her seat as Jaemin walked to sit at the centre.

"Are you and Miri dating?" Eunmi asked.
His eyes flickered to Jihae before looking back at Eunmi and shaking his head in a no.
"Do you like someone from our class?" Yejin asked, excited to know if it was her.
"I do" He replied and whispers broke out.
"Who?" Miri asked, raising a brow at him with a smirk.

Jaemin hesitated to answer since he didn't know whether Jihae was alright with revealing their relationship yet.
"Don't you think you're getting too personal? Pick the next one Taehee" Donghyuck said and she nodded, grabbing another sheet.
Jaemin walked back and sat down next to Jihae and the game continued..

"The last one- Seo Jihae" Taehee called out and she walked to sit in the centre.
"You're no longer with Jeno, are you?" Minhyuk asked looking at her hand that did not have any ring present.
"No" She replied and he nodded.
"Are you dating someone now?" Miri asked.
"What's your point?" Donghyuck interjected getting annoyed by her questions that targeted on Jaemin and Jihae alone.

"I am" Jihae said taking everyone by shock- even Jaemin but soon recomposed himself, understanding her intentions.
"Who?" She questioned.
"Must be Donghyuck" Eunseok said.
"I would never date this idiot" Donghyuck comment, scowling at the thought itself.
"So who is it?" Miri asked.
"Jaemin" Everyone gasped, cheering out loud as they teased the two.

"Prove it" Miri said, standing up as she crossed her arms, confident that Jihae wouldn't do anything.
Jihae shrugged, standing up as she walked towards Jaemin.
"I don't have to prove to you what's mine.." She said before bending down to his level since he was seated, placing a kiss on his cheeks causing everyone to squeal.
"Shit! They're so cute" Taehee commented and they agreed, whispering with their group of friends about the two.

Jihae turned to look at Miri- feeling offended, she stomped her feet before striding inside the building.
"Where's the weak bitch Jihae I knew? Always crying?" Donghyuck stated, mouth fallen agape at her actions.
Jihae clicked her tongue in disapproval.

"You mean Miri?" Jihae asked and he gasped out loudly.
"You're possessed Ji! This is not our Seo Jihae" Donghyuck said, shaking his head.
"Love changes you- to be a better person" Dahee commented giving Jihae a fist bump.

"Class 2! Aren't you all hungry? Get in the food's ready" Mr. Jung announced, motioning everyone to enter inside the building.

 Jung announced, motioning everyone to enter inside the building