30

A special reminder : I love you🥰♥️

A special reminder :  I love you🥰♥️

"Jaemin we can't help you with this. You'll have to pay or give the ring back" Mr. Yoo said, shaking his head as though he was disappointed.
"You were never of a help sir" Jaemin commented, clenching his fist- frustration building up in him for being accused of something he didn't do, striding out of the room, Jihae trailing behind him.

"Jaemin!" She called out, running towards him but the boy walked too fast for her to catch up.
"Jaem stop!" She held his hand, slightly pulling him back, bringing him to a stop.
"What?!" His voice sounding rough and the words came out audacious- taking the two by shock.
The girl immediately let go off his hand.
Breathing out loudly, he turned around facing the girl, trying calming himself down.

"Sorry. I was- it's just- sorry" He let out, not being able to find the right words to express how he was feeling at the moment.
"You're frustrated for being wrongly accused, I know Jaem" Jihae said looking up at the boy.
"Being incensed at this moment doesn't help. Think calmly, you'll figure out a way" She said dragging him along with her, out of the building to the open ground as the two sat down on the empty bench adjacent to the lawn.

"There's no way out of this Jihae" He said, fidgeting with his fingers as he looked down at the green grass around them- the fresh cold breeze brushing the two, making them slightly relax.
"I don't know how Mrs. Lee got to know about it. I'm sorry Jaem, it's all my fault- I was careless to keep the ring on my desk and leave" Jihae said, biting on her lips as she felt her eyes turn glassy.
"It's not your fault Jihae, don't blame yourself" He said looking at the girl.

"What are you going to do now?" She asked him, blinking away her tears.
"Nothing" He loudly sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.
"What do you mean nothing?" She questioned, confused by his words.
"I don't have the ring neither I can pay the amount. What is there to do? Nothing" He shrugged.

"She won't let this go Jaem. She said she'll file a case and knowing her very well, she won't hesitate to do that just because you're a student" She said, waiting for his reply.
"It's better that way Jihae. If the police actually take up this case, I'll be proven innocent. It's the only way" He said as he stood up from the bench.

"That's risky Jaem. She has power and money by her side- anything could happen" Jihae said, standing up beside him.
"I can't help it Jihae. It's out of my hands" He shook his head.
"Ask her for some more time Jaem we can figure out the real culprit" Jihae suggested but he shook his head.

"I'm sure the ring will be in her hands by tomorrow, mark my words" He said, smiling as he looked at the girl.
"How are you so confident? We don't even know who stole it?" Jihae raised a brow.
"A student wouldn't want to meddle with the law Jihae. I'm sure the one who stole it will return it tomorrow" He flashed her a smile as though he already knew who the culprit was and walked away leaving the girl utterly confused.

 I'm sure the one who stole it will return it tomorrow" He flashed her a smile as though he already knew who the culprit was and walked away leaving the girl utterly confused

Who could the culprit be?
Any guesses??