54

Stopping by a pharmacy store on her way, she brought the same medications the school nurse recommended on that day and she head back home deciding to rest

It took her a whole day to completely recover from the pain.

1 week later-

"I can't come to school tomorrow, mom will be discharged. I need to help dad at home" Jihae nodded understanding him and bid him a goodbye before walking back home from the store.

Getting permission from the store owner to leave early, he grabbed his bag and rode on his bicycle to go back home.
Walking inside his house, he head straight into his mother's room to visit her.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked, crouching down next to the bed she was laid down on.
"Home always feels better" She replied giving him a weak smile- her voice rough, energy drained out and she visibly lost weight cause she barely had a proper meal in the past one week.

"I've told you about someone right?" Hyungsik said, eyeing Jaemin.
"Oh yes, I heard about Seo Jihae. Wasn't she the one who you said is the future CEO of Seo Enterprises?" Seongmi asked and Jaemin nodded.
"Really? She's so down to earth and respectful. I approved- only you're left Seongmi" Hyungsik said and she nodded.

"How about we meet her tomorrow?" Jaemin shook his head.
"You're still recovering—"
"It doesn't matter Jaemin, she knows everything right?" Jaemin hesitantly nodded- he then realized he never spoke about his past to her.

"Fine I'll ask her to visit our house tomorrow" He said.
"Bring her home along with you after school" Hyungsik adviced.
"I'm skipping school tomorrow. I need to help you" Seongmi shook her head in response.

"Your dad is here, I'm fine dear. Just go to school and evening she can meet us" She said. Jaemin hesitated but soon nodded.
"I'll just go out for some time, call me if anything is needed" Jaemin said before grabbing his phone and exiting the house.

Angel💞

Can we meet?

Right now??
Jaem it's 10pm..