64

"Kim Jiyoung" Mrs

"Kim Jiyoung" Mrs. Seo introduced herself, taking her seat opposite to the two.
"Choi Seongmi and Na Hyungsik" The two greeted her with a smile and she gave a nod.

"How old are you?" Jiyoung asked, eyeing Seongmi who looked way younger than her.
"Ah that..35, I'd Jaemin early" Seongmi said and she nodded- slightly surprised that she was seven years younger to her.
"Please don't mind" Seongmi said noticing that Jiyoung was staring at her crutches that were placed beside.

"You knew about our kids dating?" Jiyoung asked and they nodded.
"And you did nothing about it?" She raised a brow, confused.
"What are we suppose to do? Make them hate each other?" Hyungsik questioned, unknown as to why she did not approve of the two.

"Yes, that's what I will do. I don't like my daughter dating a boy who was forced transferred for theft and assault—"
"Unnie, what do you know about my son?" Seongmi interjected, feeling annoyed at how she falsely accused her son.
"Even if that is not true, that is what the world knows your son to be. I do not approve" Jiyoung replied.

"Even Jaemin knows about why I don't appr—"
"You met him?" Hyungsik asked and she nodded.
"Don't you want him to study well and get a good job? All of this is very distracting for our kids Seongmi" Jiyoung said.

"Both are studying well Mrs. Seo. They are not kids, they know their place very well" Hyungsik replied.
"My daughter has to take up our company in the future, it is not as simple as whatever you two think it is. I can not let the two date, sorry" Jiyoung stated.

"I have a request.." Jiyoung began.
"Can your son apply for any college in a different city? I don't want them to meet again. Let us separate our kids for now Seongmi" Jiyoung said and Seongmi's eyes pricked with tears, hearing her words.
"When you met him, you didn't hurt him did you?" Seongmi asked, gulping down the huge lump in her throat.

Jiyoung remained silent, looking down.
Seongmi breathed out loudly, before grabbing her crutches and standing up with Hyungsik's help.
"Unnie, I'm a mom too. Even I can do whatever it takes for my Jaemin. But I respect his feelings, they are more precious than anything to me" She paused looking at Jiyoung.

"I don't want to be careless about it. It would be better if you don't restrict Jihae- she is a very sweet girl. Even if she is going through a lot, she never once showed it to anyone, not even to Jaemin. You should realize how much of a beautiful daughter you have and trust her, not control her life and restrict her feelings"
Seongmi gave her a bow before the two left the place, leaving Jiyoung alone.

 You should realize how much of a beautiful daughter you have and trust her, not control her life and restrict her feelings" Seongmi gave her a bow before the two left the place, leaving Jiyoung alone

My keyboard kept autocorrecting Jiyoung to Jisung🤭
Stan😌✊🏻