2

"That's your locker" Donghyuck- the Student Leader, handed the locker key to Jaemin

Nodding, he took the key, opening the locker to place his books in, while Renjun, Donghyuck and Jeno were doing the same.
Just then Jihae arrived- her locker adjacent to Jeno's that was two lockers away from Jaemin's.
"Jihae, add Jaemin to the class gc" Jeno said and Jihae nodded, pulling out her required books for the next class.

"Also, that chemistry project, we don't have any group you can be placed in" Jeno said looking down at the sheet in his hand, containing the list of groups.
"I'll take him" Jihae said, closing her locker shut.
Jeno raised a brow at her.
"Miri switched her class so we need a new one anyways" Jihae said.

"I'm Huang Renjun. We're in the same group" Renjun introduced and the guy simply listened to him, without any expression on his face.
"And that's Seo Jihae, Jeno's fiancée" Donghyuck added, throwing his arm around Jeno's shoulder. Jeno smiled at the comment, looking at Jihae who was still rummaging through her locker.

"Hyuck shut up before I kill you" Jihae glared at Donghyuck before turning her attention to Jaemin.
"Give" She motioned her hand at him, asking him for his phone.
He just stared back at her, blinking in confusion at what she wanted.
Sighing the girl took out her phone, handing it to him.

"Your number" She said and he typed it down, giving her phone back to her.
"I'll text you about the project later" With that, Jihae left the place.
"Work on your relationship idiot" Donghyuck rolled his eyes at Jeno before the three left the place leaving Jaemin alone.

"I'm home" Jihae yelled, closing the door shut behind her.
The lack of reply, made her search for her mother.
"Mom wher—"
"Sure Mrs. Lee, it's my pleasure" Jihae sighed hearing the words her mother spoke through the call.

After noticing her mother cut the call, Jihae entered the room.
"Pleasure? Nonsense.." Her mother frowned, throwing her phone aside and looked up at her daughter.

"Mrs. Lee again?" Jihae asked, and her mother nodded.
"We've a dinner planned with them tomorrow so head home early, we must shop—" Uninterested, Jihae left the room, earning a sigh from her mother.

Closing her room door, she sat down on her bed, throwing her head back in frustration.
Her phone screen lit up with a notification, gaining her attention.
A mocking laugh left her mouth upon seeing the name that her mother saved Jeno's number as in her phone.

Fiancé💍♥️

Did you get home safely?

Yes

Have you heard about the plan?
I mean, the whole dinner thing..

Mom told me about it

It has been a long time since the last one
I'm looking forward to see you there Ji :))

Me too  :)

Shaking her head at her own reply, she scrolled through the messages in the class group chat.
"Oh I haven't added that guy" She mumbled, adding the new student to the group chat.

Class 2

Jiwon: Ooo we've a new member👀
Eunji: Oh who is that??

Na Jaemin

Debating with herself, her fingers hesitated before typing at his contact.

Na Jaemin

This is Seo Jihae|
This is|
T|

Meet me in the library at break
To discuss about the project
Seo Jihae btw
9:42

Waiting for his reply, she stared at the screen for a few seconds before throwing it aside and drifting off to sleep, tired from the whole day.

Ok
10:51

Ok10:51