5

"Sorry Mrs

"Sorry Mrs. Kim" Jihae apologized for being late, bowing down before entering the class and sitting down at her usual seat.
"Ooohhhh Lee Jihae!" The entire class began teasing the girl.
"What the fuck?!" She mumbled, rolling her eyes before placing her hand on her ear. Jeno's face flushed as they teased, wide smile plastered on his face.

"Lee Jeno.." Donghyuck said making her turn back to face him. He pointed at her hand before wiggling his brows and that's when it hit her he was talking about the ring that had his name carved onto it.
"Shut up Hyuck" She brought her hand up to flick his forehead making him lean back, away from her.

"Class quiet down!" Mrs. Kim slammed her hand on the desk making everyone stop whatever they were doing.
And the class began..

"Don't forget the due date is tomorrow

"Don't forget the due date is tomorrow. Class dismissed!" Mr. Min said exiting the room.
The whole class diverted their attention to Jihae and Jeno who were busy conversing with Renjun and Donghyuck.
"Hey Jihae you're so damn lucky to have Jeno as your husband" Eunmi said and the class began teasing the so called couple, again.
The only person who was silently watching the whole scene was Jaemin.

Jeno noticed how Jihae felt uncomfortable.
"Stop it guys" He said- being the Class President, everyone respected his words and immediately came to a stop.
"Thanks" Jihae said making Jeno smile.
"You guys are so cute I feel lonely as fuck" Donghyuck said.
"That's cause you suck to even have a girlfriend" Renjun retorted and the two began bickering.

Jihae stood up to leave to the library for some peaceful alone time since it was a free class.
"Jihae" A voice called out making her turn back.
"It's done, you can check" Jaemin said handing over the papers to her.

"Oh my god! Did the silent guy just speak?!"
"Shit I love his deep voice!"
"Hey! Jaemin is mine!"
"I thought he was mute.."
"Shut up stupid! How do you think we know his name if he didn't introduce himself?"
"Wha— ouch!"

Laughing at Jaemin's priceless expression as girls swooned over him Jihae left the room.
Sitting down at an empty seat, she decided to first go through his work since the submission was tomorrow.
"He has a neat handwriting.." She smiled looking at the paper.
"Oh?" She pulled out the last sheet which was smaller than the other papers.

It was a sketch of a guy who was carrying a girl- her legs around his waist, her hands around his neck and his hands on her back, under the rain, staring at each other. The two small hearts drawn above the two made Jihae smile widely. The whole picture felt so lovely. At the down right corner there was a small drawing- a rose with 'N.JM' written below it in calligraphy.
"Wait... did Jaemin draw this??" Jihae's mouth fell agape.

"Jihae!!" She heard a loud voice yell out her name as she rushed to hide the drawing below the other sheets, her smile instantly disappearing.
"Shh Silence kid!" The librarian glared at the familiar boy.

The two younger boys sat on either sides of Jihae as they bombarded her with numerous questions.
"How was it yesterday?"
"What did Jeno hyung say?"
"Are you guys officially dating now??"
"Oh my god! The ring!"
"It has his name on it!"
"Shit it looks expensive!"
"I could buy that though.."

"Idiots" Jihae muttered smacking the two's hands bringing them to a stop.
Jihae was forced to tell the two everything about yesterday's event.
"Oh my god that's so cute" Chenle cringed, completely contrasting his words.
"You two look good together" Jisung said.
"Yea yea. Now leave" Jihae said rolling her eyes at their comments. The two left the library and made way to their classroom.

"So is Jihae now Lee Jihae?" Chenle said and Jisung laughed.
"But seriously they're such a visual couple" Chenle added as the two boys walked past Jaemin, their words clearly audible to him.