22

"Finally" Renjun breathed out hearing the ringing of the loud bell that he was anticipating for ever since the start of Mr

"Finally" Renjun breathed out hearing the ringing of the loud bell that he was anticipating for ever since the start of Mr. Jung's class.
"I just want some sleep" Jihae commented, flinging her bag onto her shoulder and walked alongside Renjun.
Usually Donghyuck would also join the two but lately he has been hanging out more with Jeno.

"When are you planning to write the weekend test?" Renjun asked looking at the girl's side profile as she walked.
"Tomorrow" She sighed.
"Prepared?" He asked while walking towards the car his mother sent.
"Sort of? With Jeno's help" Jihae replied, waving him a bye as he got inside his car and soon was out of her sight.

Jihae was about to walk but someone held her arm stopping her. She turned back to look at the owner.
"Yes?" She asked looking at the stranger.
"Who are you to him?"
"How do you know him?"
"Are you two close?"
"What's you—"

"Hold up" She lifter her hand, stopping the girl from asking her anymore questions.
"Who are you? And who is that him??" Jihae interjected pulling her hand back from her grip.
"Renjun" She said, pointing at the direction the car just sped off.
"Oh Jun? He's my— wait why am I answering you? Who are you?" Jihae raised a brow.
"His girlfriend" She said- a proud grin plastered on her face.

And that's when it hit her-
'I was riding back home yesterday and I saw Renjun on a date with this girl. He then asked me to keep it a secret and we made a deal'

"How the fuck did the forget about that?!" Jihae mumbled to herself before looking at the girl in front of her.
"I'm Seo Jihae, Renjun's—"
"-Best friend" She completed her.
"How do you know?" Jihae asked, surprised.
"He talks a lot about you" She smiled at Jihae.

"I'm Jeon Dahee by the way" She introduced herself.
"I'm transferring to your school so I came by to visit" Dahee said.
"You don't have to worry, Renjun will take good care of you" Jihae said earning a smile from the girl, her face flushed at her words.

"I heard there's this girl- what's her name again?... Eunji?" Jihae laughed knowing exactly whom she was talking about.
"Eunmi. Im Eunmi" Jihae said and the girl nodded her head, remembering her name.
"Does she annoy Junnie a lot?" Jihae's eyes widened at her words.
"Junnie?" Jihae let out and the girl pressed her lips together, looking away, shyly.
"That's so cute oh my god" Jihae nudged her arm teasingly making the girl laugh.

"Oh and about Eunmi- don't worry we three will bully that women" Dahee laughed at her words.
"I found myself the perfect friend" Dahee said, linking her arms with Jihae.
"I'd been craving for a girl as my friend and I'm glad that's you" Jihae said smiling back at the girl.

"Listen Na Jaemin, we can't let you stay in our school any further. The news is spreading and soon this prestigious institution will have a black mark cause of you. I'm not going to risk that"
"I need to talk to your guardian about this. Ask them to meet me tomorrow at 9" Mr. Yoo said, standing up to take his leave.
"But—"
"I'm not hearing any excuses from your side Jaemin, do as I said" Mr. Yoo exited the room leaving Jaemin alone in his office.

Picking up his bag from the chair- he adjusted the strap on his shoulders, ready to leave but a figure stood right in front of him, stopping him from walking ahead.

"You're way too pathetic to even seek my revenge. Be glad I'm letting you go- I've never left anyone who touched me, without making their life miserable" He scoffed.
"Lucky you" He mockingly laughed before turning away from the boy and leaving the room.

This is such a shitty chapter..
I'm sorry😞