59

"I texted you yesterday" He said showing his phone to her

"Mom confiscated my phone" She replied, frowning.
"I guessed it" He nodded, sliding his phone inside his pocket.

"I'm sorry for whatever my mom did—"
"It's not your fault Angel, don't be" He cut in flashing her a warm smile.
"We can barely meet now Jaem. I miss you.." Jihae said looking down as she walked alongside Jaemin, the five friends walking behind the two, out of the building.

"I do too Angel. Let's endure it and wait for her to approve" Jaemin stopped walking upon noticing Seyeon watching the two from afar.
"I'll get going" He said before eyeing the women and walked away from Jihae.
"Don't worry Jihae, your mother will accept you two someday" Chenle gave her a nod assuringly earning a smile from Jihae.
"Bye Ji" They bid her a goodbye. They planned to hangout together but Jihae couldn't join cause of her mother's restrictions.

"Sorry, did you have to wait?" Jihae apologized, looking at her.
"That's okay, school's the only place you can meet him" Jihae's lips curled up into a smile at Seyeon's words.
"Let's go" Nodding, Jihae followed the women to her car.

"Na Jaemin right? Take your seat" Ms. Kang pointed at the seat opposite to her and he sat down.
"What do you have to talk with an arts teacher?" She asked, waiting for him to speak.
"I need some suggestions for my college.." Jaemin asked unsure if she would help him.
"Sure Jaemin tell me your interests and I can help you out" Ms. Kang smiled and he handed her his book.

"You're sketches are good" Ms. Kang commented as she keenly looked through his book filled with his sketches.
"First, what you've to prepare for depends on your grades" She began.
"I think preparing something in the design category would be good for you" He nodded, quietly listening to her.

"These are the colleges under that category" She handed him a sheet of paper.
"Your entrance test grade accounts to 60-100% of your total grade. So if you take good care of the school final grades and prepare well for the entrance test then you'll have a lot of colleges you could go to" He nodded.

"By any chance, is it alright if there's a remark in my record?" Jaemin asked and she raised a brow confused.
"Like a forced transfer..?" She nodded understanding his question.

"That... it could affect but every college has it's own grading system. What was your mid term rank?" She asked.
"2nd" She gave him an okay sign with her hands.

"That's good. Keep up the same and you can enter higher-level colleges. There are a lot of colleges that solemnly look at your grades and rank in their entrance test alone, so don't worry you will make it" Jaemin thanked her before exiting the staff room.

If he really did get into a good college, not only he would have a better career but also could get Mrs. Seo to accept him and that's as all he wanted- prove himself to her mother..

This book's probably dying lmaoI could've ended this book after the two started dating,But I'm trying to make it realistic- not every parent is okay with their kid dating so like yea

I could've ended this book after the two started dating,
But I'm trying to make it realistic- not every parent is okay with their kid dating so like yea...
This book will be long, sorry😞